Chapter 39:Back Door

As we approach the "last" chapter next week. I want to take this time to appreciate all of those that have continuously read the book as I've updated every week.

I see your usernames, I remember them well. I await seeing your vote and comments every time I upload a chapter.

All of you are really special to me. Honestly this book has gotten me out of a bad spot. Life is though, and coming on here to just see an overflow of support really warms my soul.

Thank you and as always please enjoy this chapter.

||

"Taeyong, there are children in there."Mark mentioned, implying as if Taeyong forgot.

"We leave them alive, they grow up wanting revenge, if not revenge then they'll be traumatized for life after we slaughter everyone they've known and loved."

"How can you just say that?"

"Mark, your parents are alive, mine aren't. If I was given the choice back then, I'd have died with them."Taeyong harshly whispered to him.

Jaehyun noticed the small commotion and made his way over to them. He had a strong feeling he knew what was happening.

"I can't kill a child, Taeyong."

"You won't have to, there are other people here." Jaehyun comforted.

"They've messed with us more than once. First it was Lucas and Yuqi, then they attacked the Garden, then Jackson and Felix, which we found out about when they also took Jisung and Chenle, now Yeonmi. And who's to say that they didn't set up the small gang that kidnapped Yeonmi and you? As morally wrong as it is, I'm on my last nerve."

Taeyong placed a hand on Mark's shoulder before turning away to talk to others. Mark looked to Jaehyun to try and understand. However, Jaehyun didn't have much to say. He had only ever dealt with this side of Taeyong when he was in high school, seeing it now was just a shock.

"Are you okay with this?"Mark questioned also in shock.

"Peace is no longer an option."Jaehyun simply replied, unsure of what he really should be saying.

"It never was an option, was it?"

"Not at all,"Jaehyun sighed.

"Am I this bad when Malo happens? Because if so, remind me of Taeyong now."Mark said as he walked away to get food.

As bad as the situation was, that only made it worse. Mark avoided Taeyong and his aggressive attitude. In a situation like this, of course there would be someone aggressive; however, Mark always thought it'd be him and not Taeyong.

In the next few minutes that passed, only 2 vans pulled up. Out walked the 6 healthy members of Bangtan from one of the vans, of course with Yoongi at home resting from yesterday's injury, and the other van had those from the safe house. They were armed and ready. All that was left to show up was EXO, Red Velvet, and those who Jackson could pull.

"Lucas, had Jackson told you who's coming?"Mark asked as they ate together.

"Him, Felix, and like 7 other boys. His gang is busy with other matters, that's all he managed to get."Lucas said through a full mouth.

"Felix? Seriously?"

"Calm yourself, she's already yours. What do you have to worry about?"

"I don't even know, I'm just worried."

"Ya know, despite everything that's been going on, I'm proud that you've stayed calm."Mark only laughed at Lucas' words, "I'm serious, if you lost your cool you would've marched in there yourself and then we'd all have to go in unorganized."