Epilogue 1:All I Need

If I ever published an orignial story would you guys read it?

Also y'all better have finished all your homework before reading this, if not go do it first.

||

"Wake up."

.......

"Wake up."

.......

"I know you're awake, you heard me the first time, you're just not responding."

.......

"I have an apple in my hand right now, don't make me throw it at you."

"I'm awake, I'm awake. Don't throw it."Ten pleaded as he jumped out of bed.

"Good morning honey."Johnny fakely smiled as he placed the apple in his pocket.

"Good morning my ass, you just threatened me."Ten was cranky, he never liked being woken up.

The one thing that Ten noticed as soon as he woke up was that it was dark. Johnny hadn't turned on any of the lights, and he hadn't opened the curtains either. Ten stretched before going over to the window. However, instead of being greeted with the sunlight, he was greeted with moonlight.

"John, what time is it?"

"4 in the morning."

"Why did you wake me up at 5 in the morning?"Ten shouted at him and tackled him to the floor- or at least ran into him; Johnny held his ground.

"Woah, watch it."Johnny wrapped his arms around Ten and held him back up right.

Ten looked up at Johnny and glared at him. Considering they had woken up at an ungodly hour the night before because of the kidnapping, Ten was more than unhappy to be awoken at this time again.

"Why did you wake me up at 4 in the morning?"Ten gritted through his teeth.

"We're going to have a nice morning together before I have to report to the hospital for my job."

Johnny smiled with the brightest smile imaginable, but all Ten saw was the dark aura behind him. They both knew that the "nice morning" Johnny was referring too, only meant good for Johnny.

Ten pulled away from Johnny's hold and started to get ready, seeing that Johnny was already dressed and ready to spend their morning together. As soon as he was finished, Johnny dragged him all the way downstairs and out of the house.

"No breakfast?"Ten questioned, already knowing what was about to happen.

"Morning jog! Then breakfast."Johnny smiled once more, already taking a few steps.

"I'm not going to."

However, Johnny was moving. He was a small distance away from Ten, but he turned around and stayed jogging in place waiting for Ten to go with him.

"Don't make me."Ten groaned.

Johnny smiled before turning around to job, leaving Ten behind.

"Johnny! I'm not going!"Ten shouted as Johnny continued to jog.

Ten kept watching as Johnny was slowly getting smaller as he jogged away. He stood there for a second, fighting his inner thoughts. Was he really about to?

Someone remind me why and how I fell in love with this boy again.

Ten groaned to himself before running to catch up to Johnny. Johnny had done this before a couple years ago, and Ted had reacted the same way.