Epilogue 3:Together

THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS THIS IS A REMINDER

Also reminder that next update is the final chapter, which focuses on the Dreamies(yes Mark included) and Yeonmi

||

1 week later

"Taeyong! I'm going to visit Yuqi!"Lucas shouted as he put on his shoes.

"Be home by 7!"Taeyong shouted from the kitchen.

"7?"Lucas questioned.

"You heard me."

"Why?"

"Safety reasons, especially since you're going alone."

"I only get to see her for 3 hours?"Lucas whined.

"Visit her tomorrow,"Taeyong told him.

Lucas sighed before heading out the front door. He took one of the cars and started driving to Blue Box. On the way he picked up snacks. When he arrived he parked the car at the front and called Yuqi. Since everything that's happened, all their allies were high on security.

*They're talking in Mandarin unless said otherwise*

"Yuqi, I'm out front in the red car. Come and get me so your security doesn't shoot me."Lucas told Yuqi when she picked up the phone.

"I'll be out in a minute."She answered before hanging up.

A minute passed and Lucas saw Yuqi running out the door and to the car. He got out of the car with the snacks to be greeted with a hug. She crashed into his body, but since she was tiny in comparison to him they both remained standing.

"What's up little brother!"Lucas laughed as he hugged her back.

"I'm a girl! It's sister, idiot."Yuqi complained while she let go of the hug.

"I know, I know, I just like teasing you. Come on, let's go in."

The two headed inside of Blue Box. Their plan for the day was to just catch up with one another and watch a movie. Lucas greeted people as the two walked to Yuqi's room. Her room was smaller than his, but that was only to be expected since Blue Box was the home to many.

"What movie do you want to watch?"Yuqi asked Lucas who already found himself comfy on her bed.

"Put on anything you want, you probably haven't watched one in a long time."

"They haven't let me go on any missions, I'm a sitting duck. All I've been doing is watching movies and dramas, or training,"Yuqi mentioned to him.

A knock came from the door and the both of them looked over to see who it was as the door opened.

*Korean"Yuqi-ah, I'm getting coffee, do you want anything?"

*"You know what I like."

*"Hi Soyeon."Lucas greeted.

*"Do you want anything Lucas?"Soyeon laughed.

*"Anything is fine with me."

*"Yuqi, remember to keep the door open. Eunkwang will go crazy, even if it's just Lucas,"Soyeon reminded her before she left.

It had been a while since she had been around, so the rules just eluded her. It was a general rule of Blue Box that if someone(not from Blue Box) goes to your room the door isn't allowed to be closed. Yuqi ended up putting on a random movie, it didn't matter anyways; the two of them would end up talking through all of it. She climbed onto her bed and sat next to Lucas.

"I bought some chocolate. It's still your favorite right?"Lucas asked.

He held up a bar to her face, but Yuqi wasn't focused on the chocolate.