Chapter 7: Sports Festival... COMMENCE!!!

Okay. I know I said that this was discontinued and everything, but I just got some inspiration and love again for BNHA. And I also wanted to write a bit. So enjoy this chapter? It's kinda short and a bit boring, but at least it's something?

Third Pov:

It has been 2 days since the villains attacked the USJ and everything had calmed down and been handled thanks to the pros and Izuku. His parents were worried, his mother more so, but his father was extremely proud of his son. The media hadn't known of Izuku's endeavors (yeah, f*ck that trash hero) and assumed the pros took care of the villains.

So now here they were, in Class 1-A waiting for their teacher to arrive.

"Who do you think is gonna teach us? I mean Aizawa-sensei was injured pretty badly," Kirishima asked. (I don't actually know who asked so please don't attack me)

"Maybe Present Mic? He does teach our next period after all." Kaminari responded. (Again, I have no clue)

The door at that moment swung open and in walked a mummified Eraserhead who muttered out a muffled, "I'm not dead yet."

"Sir! Should you really be teaching with those injuries?" Asked Iida

"My wellbeing doesn't matter," answered Aizawa. He then turned to the class and said, "Your battle isn't over yet."

With that, the whole class tensed up and thought, "Another villain attack?!" "The Sports Festival is coming up, you have two weeks off to prepare yourself. No slacking off. Dismissed." And with that he whipped out his yellow sleeping bag and played dead for the rest of the day. Actually, with how little he sleeps and how he isn't moving, he could pass off as dead. But anywho, moving on.

"Oh thank GOD!" was the collective thought of the class as they breathed a sigh of relief.

"The Sports Festival, huh. What do you think about it, Midobro?" Asked Kirishima. (I gave them nicknames cause I want to and I'm too tired to care)

"I'm kinda nervous, but at the same time, I'm feeling really excited!" Exclaimed the ball of sunshine. "This is an amazing opportunity for all of us to show off our quirks!"

"Well, guys like you definitely have a better chance since your quirk is flashier," Kirishima said sounding kind of envious.

"Aw, don't be like that Ei-chan. You're quirk may not be flashy, but it's definitely pro class!" Argued Midoriya.

"SO CUTE!!!" thought Kirishima. "Thanks, Midobro!"

So cue the 2 weeks passing cause that's anime for ya. (Stop breaking the fourth wall B!*CH)

During this time, all of them focused on training and improving themselves and whatnot. Midoriya decided to work on elemental abilities the most since they are his best options in battle. In doing so, he unlocked a multitude of new active and passive skills. (And yes, I took these from somewhere or were inspired by them. I'll put where I got the ideas from in the end.)

Wind:
- Active Skill: Weightlessness. Enables to become weightless and take flight. He can adjust how much he weighs in the air and manipulate the air around him so he doesn't get blown away.

- Passive Skill: Airy Sense. Able to sense and feel vibrations in the air and interpret them.

- Passive Skill: Running with Nature. Increased agility and speed. Roughly 20% may be turned off