Chapter 9

The paper in front of him had him intrigued

Well. Not a single paper, but a packet. Copies sat on each occupied desk, each daunting in their own prospect.

Most of them were still minors, why were they signing something without parent permission? That's what tipped off the teen. Telling him something was wrong.

But what?

Don't trust it

His feathers almost puffed out at the familiar voice. It was just Dark Shadow. The sentient shadow just scared him is all, seeing as he was lost in thought.

If his quirk says not to trust it? Then he shouldn't trust it. Fumikage knew Dark Shadow had a good reading of dangerous or harmless.

Seemed this was one of those dangerous reads.

"What is this?" Asks the last of the sunshine children, Uraraka.

A sharp chop and swish of air seemed to be an answer, but was met with words. "It seems like something that will help our futures as heroes"

"Oh." Leaves Uraraka's mouth, and she picks up the pen provided for them.

She merrily flips through the pages to the signing portion, being stopped by Todoroki. "Don't just sign something you haven't read" he warns.

Did he think it was bad too?

Very bad, don't sign. Rip and burn, burn and rip.

Fumikage softly sighs a, "what a mad banquet of darkness" and decides not to touch the pen.

"But Shoto, isn't it beneficial?" Asks the ignorant girl, it's hard to believe that she's technically an adult. Almost.

The ice prince looks ready to jump off a cliff, "you don't sign something you haven't read fully"

She lets out a soft "Oh." once again, before proceeding to start at the first page and read. It was at this time that their homeroom teacher walked in.

To put it frankly. They're a dick.

Takanashi Konyo, or Takanashi-sensei. Also known as the hero Chronicle. His quirk allows him to simulate any famous history battleground and fight, and use anything from that simulation to fight villains, only he can touch things in said simulation. He needs to know his history, and needs a lot of sleep, or his quirk won't work.

Takanashi is a tall male with burgundy hair with yellow clock eyes. Well, they're not just clocks, it just looks like there are two tiny clocks in his irises.

His personality needs a lot of work. A lot. He's worse than Bakugou was, cocky, arrogant, and much louder. If Fumikage didn't know his quirk was Chronically, he would've thought it was something like President Mic's quirk.