08

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for. The day of the festival. The day of the official debut of TAPOPS. And finally, the day our dear beloved superheroes will perform for UA and  most probably the entire of Japan.

Psh, it's not like Japan is that huge.

Peeking from behind Tanah, Angin gulped and turned to Api who had turned paler than Retak'ka. The crowd was larger than Vargoba and Captain Separo's armies combined.

... yep, it's that huge.

After a few weeks of practicing, the festival has arrived. As arranged, TAPOPS will debut during the festival, performing 2 songs (yes, this is all for you, dear readers. Bare with me.). But of course, we must let the amazing classes in UA to let themselves shine!

This morning, they had fun exploring the food stalls(where they bumped into Sir Lucy who was busy snorting salted peanuts), seeing the support course's(?) interesting creations (also managing to snatch some ideas for Angin's hoverboard), 1-C's haunted house (Petir was beyond shook), and finally, they sat down to watch 1-B and 1-A's performance.

Yaya and Ying had decided to join the beauty pageant with the others supporting them. Both had gotten some nice dresses the night before (thanks to Ying's superspeed that brought them around London and France), and wanted to put them to use.

The Boboiboy elements along with Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal took their seats, excited to watch each class' performance. So far, they had only spent time with class 1-A, since in between studies, missions and training, they had no time to linger around and get to know each class.

Apparently, according to Fang (who was stalking 1-A with his shadows), Midoriya had managed to arrest a villain who was planning to break into the festival, therefore saving it from being cancelled. 

This caused Cahaya to shrug. "That would be normal. Imagine if Borara or Separo was the uninvited visitor."

The others were silenced by this.

Cahaya saw them all stare at him anxiously. "What? Is there something on my face?"

Tanah sighed. He knew the drill.

"Petir, Cahaya, keep an eye out for any weird movements in the crowd, but try and perform as well. We can't risk this festival getting cancelled. Daun, Air, Angin, you guys take control of the performances. Me and Api will go and scout before anything happens." Tanah said calmly.

"What about us?" The gang chorused.

"You guys will perform first. A song for everyone, right?" Tanah enquired. Yaya nodded.

Tanah sighed. "Then you guys have to perform. If something goes wrong, immediately stop and try to evacuate everyone."

The gang nods. 

They were shushed as the lights dimmed down. Fidgeting anxiously in their seat, the TAPOPS' heroes tried to keep their thoughts from going haywire and just enjoy the show. 

The UA Festival begins...

Now.

(A/N: im a lazy bean, so for whoever is interested in watching 1-A's performance, i'll leave it here. I'll let your imaginations do the rest c;)

---

"Midoriya!!!"

The performances had ended and currently they were having a small break before the new agency, TAPOPS, made its debut. Almost everyone who was attending the festival was pumped for their appearance. Everywhere the dozen of them go, it was all they heard. The people who caused the flash, new heroes, etcetera.