Ch99 - Not your familiar K.

The people in the live broadcasting room exchanged looks with one another. Immediately after, they adopted a different method to coax You Liangxing, which was very different from the way they treated Kang Shengzhe.

【Sister Liang is right!! This Angela doesn't know to play!!】

【Angela: Yeah yeah yeah! I don't know how to play!】

【That's true, that's true, I've never seen an Angela playing this poorly! What kind of positioning is that; she doesn't know how to position herself at all!】

【Hahahaha I suddenly let out a pig snort.】

【Truthfully though, KK definitely deserves Sister Liang's brand of 'protecting the husband like treasure'.】

You Liangxing's eyelids twitched and he lowered his head out of shyness, trying to treat the comments as if they were transient like fleeting clouds. He manipulated his Luna to seize the momentum and broke the enemy's crystal nexus with one breath.

Before the crystal nexus shattered, his Luna had harvested more three kills and the remaining two kills belonged to Kang Shengzhe's Xiao Qiao. Although they did not manage to attain the quadra kill that the fans were seeking, but they definitely lived up to the promise of 'carrying them to victory'.

In between the end of the first round and the start of the second one, the teammates who initially told You Liangxing not to be pretentious took the initiative to send him an invite to continue ranking with him. Kang Shengzhe gave him a questioning look through the camera, and You Liangxing replied: "Reject it."

Without needing Kang Shengzhe to speak, You Liangxing spoke again: "It's enough with just the two of us."

The aura of a dominating king that he exuded was wholly natural and without blemish. Kang Shengzhe's eyes glimmered, and it seemed to blink out small red flowers with every flutter of his eyelashes. The live broadcast was roughly five hours long; with one game stacking up one after another, it accounted for a total of ten over matches. When they were finally done with the last game, You Liangxing and Kang Shengzhe simultaneously promoted themselves to Xingyao players.

【... Damn, what is with this enviable speed?】

【This is really... it's never this easy when I'm trying to rank up QAQ!】

【Liang Liang's mechanics and hand speed is truly something that can only be found by chance!! What must I do in order to meet such a girl!】

【This kind of girl matching up with KK, I refuse to accept it!】

Kang Shengzhe raised his cardboard, face full of smiles: — What's the matter with matching up with me? We match each other perfectly~

【No! It's super wasted if she's matched up with you!】

【Stop scattering your dog food, you're at the risk of becoming a single dog at any time, I'm telling you!】

There was more than ten minutes left to the end of the broadcast but Kang Shengzhe and You Liangxing had no intention to continue playing. For one, they were tired from constantly playing the game, but the most important point was that if they were to continue playing, they would be suspended by King's Glory.

【With one glance alone, you just know that these two have been gaming together secretly!】

【Are you not going to fill us in about the missing portion of the history of you bringing a girl around!】

【I'm going to make a definitive guess and say that KK acted shamelessly and made it difficult to shake him off, which is why he managed to get her. After all, he's been extremely shameless for the most part.】