Questions

Umm sorry ig? Been kinda busy. I wanna promise to upload faster since I'm in break but I got tons of stuff to do and I don't wanna make empty promises. Sorry again. 

Also guys, if your mental health is bad take a break from reading these. It may feel good but it's actually worse for your mental health trust me.

Trigger Warning: Why am I even writing these you've come this far you know the drill. SW. Alcohol, domestic violence, mentions of puke

Adora's POV

I woke up with one thing on my mind: Catra. Just like the last five days.

Yeah. It's been five days. She wasn't at school on Friday, saying she was sick and she hasn't left her house all weekend. Oh, and also she hasn't come to school at all this week. I mean, it's only been two days but it's still concerning.

Today's Wednesday. I hope she comes. I don't know what to do if she doesn't.

Is she okay? Is she mad at me? Why did she look so scared?

I can't get her out of my mind. That last second I saw her, with so much fear in her eyes. I haven't seen her since.

Please. Let her be okay. I can't lose another friend. Please.

I got ready for school, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

She's here.

Oh thank god. She's here, she's fine. It's fine.

"Catra!" I called out to her. She flinched at her name before her looking at me and smiling.

Wait, what?

She flinched? Is she okay?

"Hey are you...okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?" she answered, still looking very fidgety and nervous.

"No reason."

Fuck, I just made it awkward didn't I? I'm worried about her though. She doesn't look fine. She doesn't act fine. She doesn't even talk fine. No I don't know what that's supposed to mean but my point still stands.

I was too scared to ask another question and the day dragged on. Nothing interesting happened, until lunch that is. 

As usual we spent the lunchtime talking and hanging out. I skipped lunch on most days or did...something else but Catra ate normally. Not today though. I noticed she'd barely touched her food which was worrying.

"Hey are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Adora."

"Are you sure?" I asked her, more worried now.

"YES. I said I'm fine."

"You can talk to me about anything, you know?" I put my hand on her shoulder reassuringly. Or I tried to.

She flinched. More visible than before.

"Catra? What happened are you hurt I'm sorry are you okay-"

"Adora. I said. I'm fine."

"But-"

"I'M FINE ADORA JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

I fucked up. I pushed too hard and she probably hates me now. Fuck. I was just trying to help. Stupid. Stupid Adora. Why do I always do this? Why am I like this? I hate myself.

My vision became too blurry to notice what happened. My eyes were filled with tears? This is so stupid. Why am I crying?

Oh right probably because I made my only friend hate me. Good reason to cry I'd say.