Did it 'Ring' Saanjh??? - Part 2

Saanjh's POV:

What the fuck does he think of himself 😠

What is he a king??? And me his maid...he wants me to dress him up 'really???? 😠

Idiot!!!

'Dream on!!!' I said and went towards the door!!!

I was so loosing my mind to this man's changed attitude !!!

Suddenly I heard him say 'Scared Saanjh???'

'Whattt??' I looked at him...

'Scared to be close to me??? Scared your harmones will overcome your anger??? Ahaaaaa😉' he says this winking and pouting like a fool!!!

Next second I pulled up the Sherwani and stood closer to him...

While he smirked and I made him wear the Sherwani...

'Eve' he called...

'Its Saanjh!!!" I shot him a glare...

'Breathe... relax... I can hear your heartbeats really loud' he said chuckling..

Shit really!????

And I kept hand on my chest to confirm it while he started laughing loudly

Idiot !!! fool!!! Dog!!!

Next I started buttoning his Sherwani...

'Not bad wifey perfect fit huhh...looks like you really measured well last night!!' he said playing with the strand of my hair that was falling on my cheek...

I quickly pushed the hair strand back...

To which next I felt his hand on my waist and he slightly lifted me from the ground and pulled me closer to him... while he stood there widening his legs...

I was too close to him!!!

'What the hell are you doing' I said gritting my teeth in anger 😠...

He bent his neck and asked...
'Did I hurt you Eve?'

I don't know why at this question I tried my level best but my eyes pooled 🥺...and a drop of tear escaped my eye...

Next he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek

And cupped my cheeks and rubbed my tears..

'Eve...I don't like to hurt you...you know that right!??? Saying he kissed my cheeks again

I moaned a bit ...

'Do you trust me Saanjh?' he asked...

My teary eyes went fiery and I pushed him by his chest...

'Trust??? You kiss someone, spend a night with someone, spend a day with other and come asking if I trust you??? Who can trust a Casanova like you Aarya?' I asked...

'Ohhhhh so you trust a man only if he indefinitely waits for a woman and her love and not a man who attempts to get it back huhhh?' he said...

While I tried to look into his eyes which were a pool of tears and anger mixed while his cryptic statement played in my head again and again like a record!!!

Just then he pulled me closer and said..
'By the way you and me even though after divorce can have fun'

'huhhh???? Bipolar man??? Just now he was all serious and now??"

Next second I heard a voice from behind...

'Ohhh my Aarya baby... We can have fun too'

Navika????