26

excuse the mistakes🤩

Andrea "Poison""same day"

Andrea "Poison"
"same day"

They got finished doing what they was doing and we left out.

"Let's goooo hoessss"i said

"You tryna be my sister fuck a best friend your my sisterrrr"I heard Brook tell Tiny.

"Sure"

"Ayyyye, bet" I heard Brook say

We was on our way to the club but a car pulled in front of us making us pull over

I seen Demon in the front seat and Draco got out.

"Get yall hoe ass back to the house"Hawk yelled out the window.

"Shut yo punk ass up"Brook yelled back.

"Girlllll , make me pull yo wig off"he said getting out the car and they ran and Brook ran in the road making a car hunk they horn and Hawk pointed his gun at the car flicking it off.

"The fuck is y'all doing"Draco mugged us and we frozed.

"Get the fuck to the house childish ass hoes"he said to us mumbling the last part.

"Hawk if you don't fly yo ass back In this damn car for I leave yo ass and make you have to fly back"he said and Hawk mugged him and got in the car.

I turned the music on and Brook started twerking out the window.

"Get it hoe ass"Hawk boosted yelling out the window in Draco car .

"Fuck you nigga" Brook yelled back and sat down laughing.

"Ay, Umm tiny we still going to the club fuck them" I said.

"Ok"she said and I looked back at her.

"You gotta be bold like whatever on your mind say that shit"I said shaking my head.

"Turn"Brook said and we turned off from behind the boys and zoomed to the club.

"Yessirrr, this Drek place he gone let us in"

"Bet"I said and we got out.

"T come over here we going to VIP follow me"

We went to the VIP and we started dancing.

Tiny wasn't loose so I was going to get her drunk and see how she act when she's drunk cause shessss too quiet for me

I went to the bar and asked for the strongest thing and walked to Tiny.

"Ay, Drink this ima try someud with you-BROOK COME TRY THIS" I said and we all took shots.

"It's strong"tiny said and I agreed along with Brook.

"We gotta take em til the bottle empty"I said and she hesitated she agreed.

Minutes later they was drunk as fuck.

Especially the quiet girl.

"Gon and shake that asssssss"Brook loud ass said hyping up Tiny.

She wasn't dancing so i was going to try and hype her up so we just need a bald head hoe shit song.

I walked to the DJ and told him to play some lit and twerking shit.

He nodded mixing the song and then turned on twerking songs.

I walked back to them and seen a girl and tiny talking.

She reached her hand out and tiny took it and they started twerking.

I went to them and boosted them up.

"Pop that what , baby, show them nigga yeen scared of them ahh" I said boosting them up.

The girl that held her hand out for tiny stopped twerking and turned around and boosted tiny up.

"Go , go , yeah , pop that pussy what shake them titties baby show em ahh"

"Oh, shit"I said seeing a mad Draco and Demon was behind him.

I seen Demon secretly smirk at something and I knew that meant he was about to shoot some shit.

"Awh hell, this nigga crazy , y'all we gotta go it's finna be some shit fired"

"Huh" I heard Brook say and she looked at something and grabbed Tiny hand running out the club and I grabbed the girl that tiny was dancing with and ran the fuck out and I heard shots being fired on the way out.

Luxuary was starring and it looked like she was stuck .

They started shaking her and she wasn't moving and I drove to the hospital.

"She not breathing or nothing - ohhh shit she bleeding bleeding like bleeeeddding"Brook said and she started chocking and breathing hard.

"Fuck" I said and sped up.

"Ay , I don't know your name but let me get In the seat" the girl that tiny was dancing with said.

"But-" she smacked and grabbed the wheel and moved me over and we got to the hospital fast as fuck.