9. On the way

"Hyung" Jungkook called. "Yeah?" Seokjin got up from his seat. "I am done with signing the files. Shall we go?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. Gimme a minute. I will close these stuff and join you" Seokjin said, closing all the open files and arranging them in his desk. 

He logged out of his computer and pocketed his phone. He slung his bag on his right shoulder and followed Jungkook, who carried his shoulder bag in the same fashion. 

"Hobi asked you to pick him up" Seokjin said. "Okay. Should I dismiss the driver or should I let him drive?" Jungkook asked. 

"Let's go on our own without having to restrict our words" Seokjin said. "Okay. I'll drive, then" Jungkook said. "No, I'll drive. You sit and tell me all about your to-be-husband" Seokjin said. "Okay" Jungkook chuckled. 

"Let's go home, first. I wanna freshen up and change my clothes" Jungkook said as he slid into the passenger seat. Seokjin dismissed the driver and got behind the wheel. "Sure" he said, "I will wait in the car. You freshen up and come back as fast as you can."

"Okay" Jungkook said and pulled his phone out to answer Hoseok. 

"Hello?"
"JUNGKOOKIEEE" Jungkook immediately held his phone away from his ear. 
"Don't yell!!" he exclaimed. 
"OKAY, OKAY!! BUT YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!" 
"Yeah" Jungkook sighed. 
"IS THE GUY HANDSOME?"
"I don't know, hyung. I haven't seen him yet"
"NO PROBLEM!! YOONGS AND I WILL FIND OUT ABOUT HIM"
"Okay. But please stop yelling, hyung"
"OKAY"
"You are still yelling"
"I AM JUST EXCITED, YOU TINY CHILLI PEPPER!!!!"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING TINY?????? I AM BIGGER THAN YOU"
"YEAH, YEAH, AS IF WE SAT AND COMPARED!! We all know you are a tiny chilli pepper" 
"SHUT UP!! I AM HUGE!!" 
"Yeah whatever"
"JUST SHUT UP!!!"
"Look who's yelling now" Hoseok chuckled. 
Jungkook's face reddened and he immediately hung up. 

"Who is he calling tiny? I am not tiny, hyung!" he exclaimed. "Yah! Why are you trying to prove that to us? It is enough if your husband knows your size" Seokjin snapped. 

"Right" Jungkook blushed and looked at the window. Seokjin snorted and shook his head before turning his attention back to the road. 

They soon pulled into Hoseok's drive way and picked him up. He was soo excited that his best friend was getting married, that he just couldn't shut up. "I am gonna be your best man" he declared the second he got in. 

"Sure! Can we have two best men?" Jungkook asked Seokjin. "Yeah, I guess. Why?" Seokjin asked. "Cause I want you too, dumbass" Jungkook said. "Where's the respect, you prick?" Seokjin exclaimed. "In your dance studio" Jungkook said. 

"But he doesn't have a dance studio" Hoseok reminded Jungkook. "Exactly" Jungkook said and pressed his lips into a thin line to stop himself from bursting out at Seokjin, who widened his eyes dramatically and pulled the car into a screeching stop. 

"You are such a brat!! You are lucky you are getting married, or I would have sent Harabeoji a parcel of your pieces" Seokjin said. "Ewww, gross" Hoseok said. "Shut up" Seokjin said and started the car again. 

"Your hair-" "Don't talk about it" Jungkook cut Hoseok off. "Okay" Hoseok said and remained quiet for a while. 

"So tell us whatever you know about him" Hoseok said after a few minutes of silence. Jungkook turned in his seat so that he could face both Seokjin and Hoseok. 

"He is the son of the CEO of the Haedson Company. Ummm......He is older than me. And umm......oh, yeah! The CEO's father's name is Park Seojoon. So he is gonna be a Park too" he said. 

"Ohh, wow. So are you gonna become a Park, or is he gonna become a Jeon?" Seokjin asked. "I don't know, yet" Jungkook said. "Ohh, okay. What else?" Seokjin asked. 

"Harabeoji and this Seojoon-ssi have been really close friends since their childhood. Apparently, my parents and Seojoon-ssi's children had some problem and stopped talking to each other. So even Harabeoji and Seojoon-ssi didn't talk much to each other. But the two of them remained close the whole time. 

Harabeoji kept saying that there is something about our parents that he doesn't want to talk about yet. He said I have the right to know, but that he isn't ready to talk about it. He said he will tell me soon, though" Jungkook said. He literally had no secrets with them. 

"Ohh. He might be having a really good reason if he didn't tell you yet. Don't think too much about it, Kookie" Seokjin said. "Yeahh. I am not thinking about it" Jungkook said. "Good" Hoseok said just as Seokjin pulled out of Jungkook's apartment. 

"We'll wait here. You come back fast" Seokjin said. "Okay" Jungkook said and jogged out of the car, only to come back twenty minutes later with an extremely angry scowl on his face. 

"Who pissed in your banana milk?" Hoseok asked when Jungkook slid into the back seat and asked him to sit in the passenger seat. 

Jungkook just scowled harder and looked outside his window. 

"What's wrong, Kook?" Seokjin asked, eyeing Jungkook from the rearview mirror. 

"As much as their pranks piss me, I have to accept that they are coming up with really crazy ideas. This is not the work of a single person. There's more than one person behind these tricks" Jungkook said, still looking out of his window. 

Seokjin and Hoseok understood who Jungkook was talking about. "Did they do something again?" Hoseok asked. 

Jungkook took a deep breath and let it out. "Yeah. I don't wanna talk about it, though. I asked the security about my neighbours, and he told me that the old couple left a week ago. I didn't even know! 

Apparently, two young people moved in. He said that they keep roaming around as if they are the most jobless people in the world. So it must be them" Jungkook said. 

"Yeahh. It makes sense. What do you plan on doing?" Hoseok asked. "I wanna scout them into the company. No matter how much they are pissing me off, they are coming up with a few really creative ideas, and I think they can put those brains into coming up with ideas for the games. Jin hyung, will yo-" 

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry about it. I will find out more about them and see if they are qualified enough to be scouted into our company" Seokjin said. 

"Okay" Jungkook said and looked out of the window again.

*******************************

R u ready with ur tissues?