Chapter Ten-Past Coming Back

The past can never be forgotten. It's always behind you. Even when you don't want to remember it. It still holds you. Making you remember memories. Some bad, some shattering and some that makes you want to forget everything that you are.

.................. ........... ................

The image in the photo was blurry but the event was still as clear as day in his mind. The three people who he thought were his family was staring back at him from inside the pic.

"Family" Gulf whispered to himself putting the photo frame back to where it belongs. In his closet. Where nobody can see it. Where he can't see it.

He closed the closet door leaning his head back on the door frame. "Family..."He whispered again as a small chuckle left his lips. "Bullshit"

He let go of the door going towards his couch starting his TV. It was already half-past eleven. His eyes narrowed on their own. Why is there nothing to watch on tv? Also, why did he even bought it? Suddenly he remembers buying it cause Aom was being irritating while buying his bed. He practically did it to shut her down.

"Such a waste." He murmured and then stood up closing it to go towards his table. His hand sliding towards the miniature car design he did for a project. "One day I'm gonna make you come alive. Just you wait." It was his dream to design cars. "Just wait a little more. After graduation, you and I both will leave this place. And somewhere far from here, I'll make both of us alive again." That was the plan. Just till graduation. Hold on just till then.

Just then a knock n his door interrupted him. He looked at the clock again. If it is Gun he is seriously gonna lose his mind today. He opened the door with the intention of scolding that best friend of his. But it wasn't Gun.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He looked at Mew who was still standing at the door.

"I....I was late because of study and and..gate was closed then."

He raised his eyebrow in question but didn't said anything while stepping aside to let him come in.

"Don't think I was eager to come here. No, not at all." Mew tried to sound like he is saying the truth. "Mild's place was far so I thought I should come here. That's all. Don't think anything else."

Gulf couldn't help but smile at him. This man really can't lie. "Did I asked anything?"

Mew's face flushed again as he tried to avoid eye contact. "Well, I just wanted you to know."

Gulf smiled in amusement, "Well then thank you for letting me know." He said while going towards the kitchen. "Have you eaten?' He looked at Mew who shook his head. 

"Didn't get time" Mew said while looking around the apartment. That day he couldn't see it clearly. It was small but it seems comfortable. Also, the one thing he likes about this apartment was that it seems like it has Gulf's scent everywhere.

"Skipping meals is not good Mew." He scolded him before going towards the fridge trying to see if he can make something. Damn it. He needs grocery shopping badly. But maybe he should just ask Aom. She always accompany him in these things.

"Who is Aom?"

Gulf didn't realized he said it loudly. "Oh, she's my friend and very good at bargaining." A chuckle left his lips.

He didn't realize the effect it was having on the other man. Mew's eyes narrowed. So now he is even smiling while thing about a girl?

"So I only seem to have eggs left. Do you like omelet?"

"I'm not hungry." He glared at Gulf then literally stomped towards the couch. 

Gulf was looking at him in confusion. "But If I remember correctly you only had breakfast today."