shrek and 0nion bread~pt 1

Once upon a time there lived a hard working bread who worked very hard as he had a beautiful wife called shrek and a hybrid son to feed, he was farmer in the field of green gables, which belonged to shreks former lover 'Fiona'. When shrek told Fiona that he didn't love her anymore and that onion bread was the lover he had been waiting for, Fiona was furious.

Flashback to 3 years ago

Bread worked as a security guard near shreks apartment and mind u thats where there tragical met had happened.

One night when shrek was coming back from Fionas home but then some vampires tried to attack him but then!!

Onion bread came to the rescue and as soon as he came the vampires couldn't bear his stench and they ran away. Shrek couldn't stop thanking him and as a favor shrek gave him his personal 'I owe u 1'. Although bread being a humble bread declined shrek just couldn't let this go

He felt those sparks and the spaghetti he had ate last night, in his stomach.

He felt those butterflies and moth.
And Oh!

How much he adored it..

So instead bread asked him out on coffee and just like that, dates after dates, they realized that they really clicked with each other and that they were each others 'home'.

They confessed on top of a ferris wheel and poured there hearts into their very first kiss (with each other). The very next day shrek went and told Fiona that he was not in love with her anymore and that he loved someone else.

Fiona was a crying mess she left for isolation even before covid entered the chat. Then her fairy godmother gave her sight for revenge and the power that her black card possessed.

"Money is power, and power is the key" Fionas fairy God mother had told her before she went poof! And disappeared into thin air.
Fiona used here money to bribe onion breads boss to fire poor bread from his job. Bread was fired he desperately needed a job and because of Fiona using her powers he couldn't get a job anywhere that when Fiona offered him the job, he had to look after cattles, feed the chicken and plough the field everyday. Despite the heavy load from work, with very less pay he accepted the job as shrek was pregnant. He was still happy as he got to have dinner with his sweet wife...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats part 1