▪︎I HATE IT HERE

━━ 'WELL, YOU'RE FUCKED

━━ 'WELL, YOU'RE FUCKED.'

The two men who had halted you from running elsewhere had grabbed you by the upper arm and forcefully held you in place. You tried to struggle your way out of their grip but unfortunately your attempts failed. Tough luck, huh.

As though you were starting to feel exhausted from attempting an escape, your ears were still caught on to hear the voice of the previous man who was speaking in front of the crowd from a far.

"And as a start of new era, we would also gladly like to open the doors of our new tower incorporated by our RE:LIFE itself now!"

A large pair of scissors snapped the red ribbon that had sealed the door of the building behind him and the crowd rushed into the building like zombies fighting for a batch of fresh human meat.

Ironic, isn't it? it seems to be that the fear they once had was replaced with their own greed and desires since now they have realized they too can perhaps have control over something as strong and capable as Dream.

As the crowd of people were distracted, Wilbur Soot himself had walked out from the front of the tower and came towards you as Dream tailed behind him.

'Uh oh.'

You aggressively kept struggling out of the two men's grip. You tried kicking and squirming around from side to side but like it had before, you failed.

Wilbur had only eyed you casually with that smug face of his as he stood in front of you. You felt like spitting onto his face but of course, that would be such a death wish.

"Dream seems to be quite familiar with you, young lady." Wilbur said as his face leaned closer to yours, leaving only a few inches gap between the two of you.

He analyzed your features for a good minute with his arms behind his back and a small hum of fascination escaped from his lips before proceeding to stand upright once again.

"What's your name, darling?" He asked demandingly yet it had come off quite charming to you.

"I don't think it's part of your concern. I am just a normal citizen living by this world." You said with a hint of hostility within your voice as you glared at him and as he took a step back from you, a gun had been pointed from under your chin in a blink of an eye.

It was Dream. He was the one who pointed the gun at you with such unexpectedness.

The situation you were placed in was already unsettling enough but matters felt worse as that creepy white mask of his had not only made everything feel more intimidating but also terrifying.

"Answer the question." Dream was now the one demanding you for an answer and you could feel the tension rise up even more as you clenched your teeth.

"It's.. (Y/N)." You muttered under your breath, making it sound rather muffled to which Wilbur had only raised his eyebrow at you and the gun was pressed closer underneath your chin.

"Say it rather proper won't you, dear?" Wilbur demanded once again as his eyes stared into your eyes.

"My name.. is (Y/N)." You said it once again but this time a tad bit more firm than it was before.

"What a pleasant meeting, (Y/N)." Wilbur said with a satisfied smirk plastered across his face.

He turned his back away and proceeded to take a few steps further away from you before stopping on his tracks in a sudden and you couldn't help but feel cold tension rising through the thick air.

He turned his head back to take a glance at you once more before the words to what had made your heart stop escaped his lips.

"Shoot her, Dream."

Your eyes widened as you proceeded to glance at the masked figure.

his finger tightened around the trigger of the gun and you shut your eyes tightly, hopelessly accepting what you believed was your faith

and with that...

BANG!

. . .

Created: 11 November 2020
Edited: 17 April 2021
Edited by @hanamocha