Witchy Woman

Imagine inspired by ''Witchy Woman'' by The Eagles

9 pm, the party had just started. Jeffrey sat quietly and looked around, all the voices in the background completely ignored. His eyes were on her, the woman with heart-pounding eyes, the woman with red lips. She looked heavenly yet he knew she was hell itself, an elegant beast that could kill any man with just one glance.

Adelaide looked like a tigress, a dangerous one. She could do anything and she knew it; it was her strongest power. Everyone wanted her, everyone felt something for her, yet no other man's feelings were as strong as Jeffrey's. He was mad about her and all he knew was that he wanted her. The actor sat and sipped on his rum, wondering what those ruby lips could do, how they'd feel on his lips and everywhere else. He wondered what she would do to him and his mind wandered far and deep, delicious images playing in his head.

They knew each other through Diane Kruger. Jeffrey fell in love with her right from the first second he saw her; it was like she cast a spell on him. She could cast a spell on anyone for that matter; a smile and you were gone, caught in her trap forever.

The angel-like devil made eye contact with Jeffrey and smiled seductively, making his heart hurt in the most beautiful way. The problem was that no one knew what she wanted. No one knew if that seductive smile meant something or if it was just the way she smiled. Jeffrey knew nothing and everything about her, she was a mystery he wanted to solve so badly.

When he realized she stopped in front of him, he had to take in her beauty up close. Adelaide wore all black, the only other color was the red on her lips and on her long nails. Her legs were long, the heels she wore making them look even longer. Jeffrey swallowed nothing as he made eye contact with her, her lips curving up into yet another vertigo-inducing smile. She had him under her spell and maybe, just maybe she knew that.

''Hello Adelaide'' Jeffrey spoke softly, trying hard to keep his eyes on hers and only there

''Hello Adelaide'' Jeffrey spoke softly, trying hard to keep his eyes on hers and only there. He'd often find himself staring at her plump lips, almost always red. They were perfectly symmetrical, always slowly parted when she was with him, as if she was aroused by him, yet he had no idea. God, he wanted to taste those lips so bad, to touch them with his thumb right before the kiss. He imagined they tasted like wine and cherries, mature and sexual.

''Hello Jeffrey'' she sat down next to him, her perfume so elegant it made Jeffrey's heart beat even faster than before.

''You look beautiful'' he always told her that. There wasn't a time he wouldn't compliment her. Who could blame him? It was absolutely impossible to not tell her how magical she looked. Yes, magical, like a witch. A witchy woman. That was the perfect description. She was like a cauldron full of magical potions, a witch that could destroy your entire life in a wonderful way. Man, how he wanted her to destroy him.

''Thank you. You look very handsome yourself'' her hand landed on his knee, taking his breath away. She had never done that before. ''So handsome that I'll let you buy me a drink'' she hinted, a sweet wink at the end.

''I see'' his voice was now raspy, showing a bit of how much she aroused his mind and body. He leaned in to whisper in her year. ''What's your poison?'' the warm hair of his mouth tickled her ear, giving her goosebumps.

''A Manhattan, please'' she answered. Ah, everything about her was elegant. From the way she moved, to the way she talked, to the choice of alcohol.

Five minutes later Jeffrey came back with a glass of Manhattan and one of Negroni. As they took a sip at the same time, they held eye contact, sexual tension filling the room. He wanted her like never before; he wanted to take her in every single position. Or maybe he wanted her to dominate him until dawn. Maybe it was obvious that he was deeply in love with her, but what was there to do about it?

The older man followed her every move as she took the cherry in her drink and placed it between her lips that formed a perfect o. Adelaide was playing with fire and she knew it. It was a fire only Jeffrey could put off. He wanted to taste that cherry right off her lips. It wasn't the only cherry he wanted to savor, though.

He imagined leaving kisses all over her stomach as he went lower, reaching her wet, delicate cherry. He would enjoy every single lick, every single moan, savoring the sweetness of her delightful juices. His mouth watered at the thought of her graceful pussy. He wanted to fill it with his cock, he wanted to make beautiful, rough love to Adelaide with such passion. God, his mind was going crazy with thoughts.

If she only knew what he was thinking about. If she only knew that what he wanted to do to her was what she wanted to do to him.

As Adelaide looked him up and down, she imagined dropping to her knees and taking his whole length in her mouth. She imagined he tasted bitter sweet, and all she wanted was to lick the lollipop in his pants. She imagined how good the tip of his cock would look hugged by her red lips and how Jeffrey would caress her face as she tasted him. Adelaide wanted the man next to her like crazy.

They sat in silence as they both thought of sinful ways to devour each other. Maybe, just maybe, tonight would finally be the night they got to do just that.