《Chapter 49》

Vanessa's p.o.v

We drove to the doctor and headed into his well..room.

"What else are you gonna go into? A trash can?"

"Maybe..who knows.."

"Man..you're so dumb.."

"Like you aren't!"

"Shut up."

"Lead by example."

I then sat on the doctors bed thingy and waited for him patiently.

Scratch patiently. Who waits patiently? Not me thats for sure.

I phoned Jasmine spot tell her that I'm at the doctor and because I was bored.

Her and Isabella were still sleeping and Thats why we left them behind.

She picked up on the first ring. "Vanessa! Where are you and your brother's?!" She screamed through the line and I blocked my ears.

"Jeez...learn to scream a little more softly." I rub my temple.

"And why should I do that?! You all just disappeared!" We never fade from existence or anything..

"We're at the doctors for my appointment." I roll my eyes. "And we didn't tell you coz you were snoring."

"I wasn't!"

"Whatever, I'm at the doctor. You and Isabella can do what you guys want." I say, before hanging up.
She's like a worried mother..

Soon the doctor came and I mentally cheered.

Finally!

My brothers told him about my condition and whatever. He came to me and held my face. Then he stared at my eyes.

"Dont blink. I wanna see the condition." He says and I obey.

Soon my eyes start watering and my brothers yanked him and threw him on the ground.

What the f*ck!

"Hey! He's just checking my eyes. No need to throw him on the ground." I sigh, helping the doctor back up.

I think he saw the scars on my chest since I bent down a little.

"You have some scars. Should I check that out so I can give you an ointment?" I nod.

"No way!" All of my brother's yell at once.

What's wrong with them?

"He's a man! He mustn't see and get other ideas!" Jason growls and I face Palm.

Hes s FUDGING doctor!

Not some molester!

"Then how about I get a female doctor?" I suggest and they glare. "What if she's a lesbian?"

I sigh tiredly.

Is there something wrong in their f*cking minds?!

"I'll get someone who's straight then." I say and the doctor who was helping me with my eye, nodded quickly and ran to the back.

He's probably too scared now.

I wouldn't blame him.

Another doctor came in and this time it was a female.

My brothers watched her as she checked all the scars on my body.

Are they not gonna leave...

They are way too protective..