•44•

Sam

"Colbs?" I say softly as we walk hand in hand going for a late night walk together. he hums "do you love me?" "yes baby, with everything" I smile slightly "do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" I glance up at him to see him smile "wouldn't name anyone better baby" I smile as he kisses the back of my hand. We turn into my drive way walking down it "what do you think about kids?" I ask as he unlock the door "how so?" he opens the door and we go in "like raising your own, with me" "definitely in the future" he says as he pulls me in his lap when he sits down "how long?" I ask "when I'm about 22" "oh" I mumble "what if you had one now?" I ask hoping for a good answer "I'm not so sure, it's a little early don't you think?" he says laying down I hum with a small sigh and cuddle into his side "boy or girl?" I ask "baby why are you asking these questions?" "oh, no reason" I say and look up at him he hums and pecks my lips I smile and nuzzle my head in his chest closing my eyes "girl" Colby says pulling me close I furrow my brows "what?" "a baby girl, but a boy would be perfectly fine as well" I smile and snuggle into him "I love you Colbs" "I love you too baby"

-

I wake up and I sit up with a stretch "morning baby" Colby says sitting up and putting his phone down I hum and get up going to the bathroom. I leave the bathroom closing the door behind me "baby?" Colby says "what?" I mumble sitting down "are you, are you mad at me?" "no" I say and grab my phone and he sighs getting up leaving the room.
After a bit I leave my room going downstairs. I go in the kitchen not seeing Colby so I go to the living to see him laying down on the couch watching tv and I go to him laying next to him and he moves a little and wraps his arm around me. "baby?" I hum "is it ok if Jake and Corey come over?" "I don't care" "ok" he sighs lightly texting the others.
I hear the front door open and Jake, Corey, Tara, and Devyn walk in shortly after "hey guys!" they say smiling and I roll my eyes looking back at the tv "you ok Sam?" Corey asks as they sit down but I don't say anything "Sam?" "I'm fine" I snap "you don't sound it" Jake mumbles earning a slap on the arm from Tara "fuck off" I grumble getting up "Sam wait!" Devyn calls but I ignore her and go up to my room.
"baby," Colby says softly coming in "what's wrong?" he asks and I get up from the bed collapsing into his arms "I-im s-orry" I sob "shh it's ok" he whispers soothingly in my ear picking me up and I wrap my legs around him digging my head in his neck and he sits down on the bed rubbing my back whispering calming things. I pull away and Colby cups my cheeks wiping my tears and kisses my forehead I sigh putting my head back in his neck and he wraps his arms around me securely "can we come in?" Tara asks as she opens the door and I hum "yeah" Colby says and they come in Jake and Corey playing a game "Colby wanna play?" Jake asks he hums and takes the controller keeping his arms wrapped around me "Sammy you ok?" Devyn asks "yeah" I mumble nuzzling my head further into Colbys neck. The doorbell goes off and I furrow my brows pulling away from Colby "did you invite someone?" Devyn asks I shrug and get out of Colby's lap going downstairs.
I get to the door and open it "why are you here?" I ask furrowing my brows seeing Brad he shrugs walking in "wanted to hang out" he says as he walks to the kitchen "oh why don't you hang out with your girlfriend?" I ask as I watch him open a bag of chips eating one "can't" I hum following him to the living room "why not?" "she's mad at me" I giggle he huffs grabbing the remote turning on the tv and I zone out. "Sam!" he nudges me "hm, what?" I say looking at him and he furrows his brows "what's wrong?" "nothing.." I trail off looking down at my lap "Sam are you ok?" He asks turning the tv off and putting the bag of chips on the table "yeah" "are you sure?" he asks concerned and tears start to roll down my face "n-o" I sob he sighs and pulls me into a hug and I cry into his chest. "What's wrong?" He asks pulling away and I wipe my tears "nothing" I mumble "Sam you can tell me" I nod slowly "i-im-" I stop and wipe the tears that fell "your what?" "preg-pregnant" I choke out "that's great Sam, but why are you crying about it?" he asks pulling me into a hug "n-no one knows a-and I-i don't know what th-they'll d-o" "no one?" I shake my head letting out a small sob he sighs and rubs my back "first tell Colby- it's his right?" He asks stopping himself and I nod "ok, tell him first and you both tell your mother worry about your friends later, ok?" I nod and he calms me down again. I soon calm down and I wipe my tears "I-" Brad says but I zone out "Sam!" he says nudging me again and I jump "w-what?" he sighs hugging me again "stop crying everything will be ok, you will get through this" I nod and his phone goes off and he grabs it "I have to go" "ok" I mumble "baby!" Colby calls "tell him" "I-i can't" I stutter "tell him" he says stern "tell me what?" Colby asks glaring at Brad "I'll go now" Brad says pulling away from the hug "o-ok" I stutter and he leaves.
"what the fuck!" Colby yells making me whimper "why are you yelling?" he groans rubbing his face "why was he here?" he asks more calm "h-he wanted to h-hang out b-but he has to go somewhere n-now" I stutter "yeah sure" he says sarcasticly I frown and stand up and hug him but he pushes me off "why are you mad at me?" I ask sadly "why was he here?" "I told you why" he rolls his eyes "I-i promise" "what did he say to tell me?" my eyes go wide "n-nothing" "what do you need to tell me?" he asks stern "i-im.. I-i c-cant I'm s-sorry" I stutter tears brimming my eyes "why, are you guys dating?" "n-" "do you love him more then me?" "no!" I yell tears rolling down my cheeks "then what is it?" "I-i-i can't t-tell y-ou" he scoffs and walks away "p-please don't leave m-e" "then what is it!?" he yells facing me again "i-m sorry" he shakes his head and grabs his keys off the table and walks away "c-colbs p-lease" he keeps walking "I-I'll tell y-you when I-im ready, p-lease don't l-eave me" he opens the door "d-dont leave p-lease!" I yell but he shuts the door "please!" I yell dropping to my knees crying into my hands "p-lease come b-ack" I whisper crying harder.
"Sammy!?" I hear Devyn yell and then I get pulled into a hug "it's ok" Devyn says rubbing my back "what happened?" Tara asks "where's Colby?" Jake asks "h-he l-eft" I sob out "what why!?" Corey asks "I-i can't t-ell h-im" "tell who what?" Devyn asks "colby" "ok tell him what?" Tara asks "n-o" I sob and Devyn continues rubbing my back.

I calm down a bit and pull away from Devyn wiping my tears "can you tell us what happened now?" Corey asks and I sigh "I guess" I mumble standing up and sitting on the couch and they do the same and I explain to them what happened. "So he thinks your cheating on him with Brad but really he was comforting you?" Corey asks "yeah" I sigh "why were you crying?" Jake asks I shake my head not wanting to tell them "ok.. what is the thing you should tell Colby?" Devyn asks I shake my head again "why won't you tell anyone!?" Tara yells getting annoyed "Tara calm down" Devyn says "well it kinda does sound like your cheating" Jake says "I-I'm not" "are you sure caus-" Jake yells "stop yelling at me!" I yell cutting him off "wh-" "I'm pregnant! ok, and-and I don't know what to do" I yell as he starts yelling at me again "what!?" I look up seeing my mom and my eyes go wide "wait that's not possible" Corey says "no your not!" my mom yells leaving the room "how is that possible!?" Jake yells I sigh and I get up as Tara and Devyn explain to Corey and Jake how it's possible. "m-mom?" I say as I walk into the kitchen seeing her sitting in a stool her head in her hands and I sit in the one next to her "why" she whispers "I-im sorry, I didn't know" she sighs "I know I know, I should've told you" I nod "a-are you mad?" "no- no of course not, I'm disappointed" I nod sighing and pulls me in a hug rubbing my back "does Colby know?" a tear rolls down my cheek "n-no he's m-ad at me" she pulls away and wipes my tears "why?" "h-he thinks I'm cheating on him" she sighs pulling me into another hug "go take a nap and talk to him tomorrow" I nod and we pull away and I get off the stool and walk to the living room "c-can you guys leave?" I ask wiping the tear that fell and they get up and we have a group hug. They pull away "sorry for yelling at you" Jake says looking down "it's ok" he nods "do you want us to yell at Colby?" Corey asks with hope and I giggle sadly "no I'll try talking to him" "you sure?" I nod "ok I'll be in the car" I nod and both Corey and Jake leave "congrats" Tara says with a smile "thanks" "are you happy?" Devyn asks "of course I am, I just don't wanna loose Colby" they nod "I'm sure he will love to have a kid with you" "well yeah, but not untill 22" "so he wouldn't want one now?" I shake my head "says it's too early" they sigh and hug me again "he won't leave you" Devyn says "yeah he loves you too much to" I nod and pull away from the hug "I'm gonna go to sleep" they smile sadly "bye Sammy see you tomorrow" "bye" they leave and I go up to my room.
I go to my closet and change into a hoodie I stole from Colby and I get in bed and try to go to sleep. I sigh deeply wiping my tears and sit up grabbing my phone

Baby 🥺❤️: Colbs?

Baby 🥺❤️: please don't ignore me

Baby 🥺❤️: ok goodnight..

Tears fall as he just looks at the texts not responding and I curl into my blankets and cry myself to sleep.

-

Sorry for not posting for the past few days but I will be taking a break for a bit to focus on myself but I'll come back as soon as I can.
Also Happy Halloween!