28

Lin Qingqing has been waiting for his response, she heard the sound of the chair moving, and then his footsteps, it worked.

What's he gonna do here? Would he kiss her?

Lin Qingqing looked forward to, feeling Yi Zeyan came to the bed, she felt her heart began to beat faster, her face was also hot, she heard a voice, she felt as if he bent down, heart beat as fast as to jump out, Lin Qingqing pinched the quilt, looking forward to a hot kiss on her face.

However, she felt warm on her legs because he helped her cover the quilt.

Lin Qingqing: "......"

After doing this, he went back to read his book.

Lin Qingqing: "??"

Lin Qingqing could not help biting her finger and thinking, did she go too far? Also, he is such a serious person, it seems unkind of her to seduce him like this, after all, the family also respect her so much, right?

However, the serious Mr. Yi sat down and found that even he could not look in at it at all, his head was full of her white thighs.

Forget it, let's see it tomorrow.

Yi Zeyan put down his book and went to the bed, he was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and wondered if she was asleep, then he thought of her new skirt.

It really is......

Yi Zeyan was considering whether to sleep in another place, but he felt reluctant to leave her. He was ashamed to think that he had reacted so quickly in Hainan last time. (T/N: Lol)

She had lost her memory, and now he was so ashamed that if he could not help waiting and wanted to do something worse than animals, he would not know if it would frighten her.

With this in mind, Yi Zeyan eventually pulled open the quilt and lay in, but he was a little away from her.

He turned off the light and plunged the surroundings into darkness.

Lin Qingqing had not yet fallen asleep, but he came to sleep, but why was he so far away from her?

Lin Qingqing was a little discontented and muttered in a low voice: "Cold."

Then she heard a rustling sound, and in a short time he leaned over to hug her in his arms. Her nose was full of his smell, and Lin Qingqing was very satisfied.

Lin Qingqing knows that Mr. Yi respects her, although they are husband and wife, he considers that she has lost her memory, so he wants to give her a transition from lover to husband and wife.

Lin Qingqing also felt that she should not act too hastily, otherwise she would appear to be very frivolous.

But it is impossible for the male god to have no idea of her.

Lin Qingqing couldn't sleep for a while, even though he was holding her at the moment, she still thought about him, his voice, his smile and his strong muscles, his figure was really great, and she didn't know what about his touch.

Cough, I want to touch it.

However, she could not directly tell Yi Zeyan that she wanted to touch his body, which made her look so coquettish. The idea lingered in her mind, and Lin Qingqing felt itchy in her palm.

In the end, she couldn't help it, she asked him: "Yi Zeyan, is your skin elastic?"

"En?" What kind of strange question is this? Yi Zeyan chuckled. "It's all right."

Lin Qingqing was silent for a moment and then said: "The meat on my stomach is soft, and I don't know if the meat on your stomach is also soft. If you don't believe it, touch it, it's really soft."