35

The village head's wife is a fat aunt, she poured tea for them. It's not a good tea, but it should be the best thing they can bring out.

Lin Qingqing was drinking tea when a ball came from somewhere and landed at her feet, she picked it up and saw a woman with dishevelled hair and dirty body and face suddenly rushed over to ask her for it.

Lin Qingqing returned the ball to her, and the woman smiled at her, revealing two missing front teeth: "Thank you!" She reached out and took it, and Lin Qingqing noticed that the ring finger and little finger of her right hand were broken.

Lin Qingqing subconsciously frowned, but naturally she would not ask more about people's physical defects and politely removed her eyes. However, she was surprised that in such a backward mountain village, such a seemingly vulgar village woman could issue such a standard English accent.

The fat aunt came forward, pulled the village woman over and pushed her back to the house, then apologized to them and said in not very fluent Mandarin: "Sorry, she is my daughter-in-law, she is a little out of her mind, does it scare you?"

Everyone naturally hurriedly answer it doesn't matter.

Lin Qingqing did not think too much, after drinking tea, she went to the shooting place with Mo Qingyan. Mo Qingyan's task was to help a family to grow wheat, Mo Qingyan followed the example and followed the aunt to hoe and sow wheat seeds in the planed ground. Occasionally she would have a chat with the aunt, and there were two cameras to follow the whole process.

Lin Qingqing waited here for a while and didn't wait for Mu Cong to come over, so she planned to find him and ask the director if he needed to arrange a plot.

The place where Mo Qingyan filmed was not in the village, and it was still a long way back to the village, there was an abandoned small temple at the entrance of the village, when Lin Qingqing walked to the temple, she saw a man in a white coat coming this way. At a glance, she recognized that the man was Xiang Huayang.

Now Lin Qingqing doesn't have much feeling to see Xiang Huayang, she is married and has children, let bygones be bygones. Although it's a bit awkward, Lin Qingqing still says hello by smiling and nodding at him.

"Qingqing." Xiang Huayang stopped her.

Lin Qingqing stopped and frowned at him, although he used to call her that, she felt a sense of discomfort when she heard him call her that again.

"What's the matter?"

Her expression was very cold, he didn't know how to speak for a while. After a moment of silence, he asked: "How are you?"

It's been so long, don't know why he asked such a question.

Lin Qingqing said: "I'm fine, thank you for your concern."

"I heard you had amnesia?"

"From who did you hear that? Lu Wenqian?" Lu Wenqian is probably the only one who knows about her amnesia.

"En."

Lin Qingqing didn't understand what he meant when he mentioned her amnesia, but: "I do have amnesia, but just because I don't remember the past doesn't mean something hasn't happened."

Lin Qingqing did not want to talk to him more, she turned to go, but suddenly Xiang Huayang grabbed her hand, he acted in a hurry, as if grabbing her fingers was just a subconscious action.

Lin Qingqing's face became cold, Xiang Huayang also realized his lost control and quickly released her hand and said: "I'm sorry."

"Do you have anything else?"