36

Xiang Huayang was taking people to fight with several young men in the village, Yi Zeyan suddenly appeared, several people here stopped moving, and everyone was more or less injured.

The second son of the village head's family, that is, the man who had just pointed to Lin Qingqing, was furious at Yi Zeyan's words and said, "She is mine!"

As he spoke, the machete cut at Yi Zeyan, but he didn't even touch his clothes, a few steps away from Yi Zeyan, a man came forward and twisted his hand, and all he heard was a click. The machete in his hand fell to the ground, and the man let out a heart-wrenching scream, then he was thrown to the ground, and he immediately covered his arm and rolled on the ground in pain.

Judging from the curvature of the arm, it can be seen that his arm was broken.

As soon as the village chief saw that his younger son had been made like this, he immediately turned red with anger and cut Yi Zeyan's bodyguard with a hoe in his hand. However, before he came near, he saw that the bodyguard suddenly pulled out a gun from his arms and fired a shot at the sky.

Bang!

The world seemed to be quiet in an instant, village chief's body seemed to be fixed, the movement of holding the hoe was stiff, and there was no movement for a while, and the others were frightened, no matter how closed the village was, they have seen such things as guns.

With the sound of the gunshot, several other people also took their guns out of their arms to face these savages.

"I don't want to make things difficult either, I just want to take my wife away, do you have any comments?"

The villagers who were just savage and arrogant don't dare to say a word at the moment.

Yi Zeyan said to Lin Qingqing: "Come here."

Lin Qingqing felt that his husband was really handsome and so handsome that he appeared when she needed it most, he was simply her guardian angel.

Lin Qingqing was so excited that she hurried over to him, her eyes were all on him.

Yi Zeyan put his arm around her waist and asked her: "Scared?"

He asked very calmly, even jokingly, it was obvious that he paid no attention to these people at all, but Lin Qingqing was really afraid when she was subjected by them just now, now see this man, his calm, his confidence gave her a full sense of security.

She shook her head and smiled at him: "Not anymore."

Yi Zeyan took her hand and left as if no one else was there, the bodyguards he brought with him also protected the others' departure, the villagers were afraid of the guns in their hands, and no one dared to come forward.

After arriving at the foot of the mountain, Lin Qingqing called the police, after calling the police, Lin Qingqing could not help worrying and said: "Your bodyguard has a gun, will it be all right?"

"I have done meritorious service in the army, which can be regarded as a contribution to the country, so the bodyguards around me have a gun license and will be fine."

Lin Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief. The police asked some questions and took the villagers away, the shooting team also left one after another. At present, there is nothing wrong with Lin Qingqing and she left with Yi Zeyan.

It was only then that Lin Qingqing found the opportunity to ask him: "How did you come here?"

At the moment, Yi Zeyan held her in his arms, combed her long hair with his fingers and said: "I don't feel at ease, so I come and have a look."