Prologue

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic.

Izuku yagi was a sweet little boy born with green hair and brown skin.

Izuku loved his sister izumi and his mother and father inko and Toshinori Yagi who were simply business worker.

Izumi toke more after her father taking his white skin and blond hair while izuku took more after inko taking her brown skin and silk green hair.

Start

Izuku,izumi and inko sat in the doctors office, the three were impatiently waiting for the results of izuku and izumi to see what type of quirks they may have.

The doctor came into the room with a cart in his hands.

"Ms.Yagi there's good new and bad new which do you want first" the doctor asked.

"I'll take the good news sir" inko said getting a nod.

"Well ms. Yagi it seem little izumi had a mix or both you and you're husband quirks , she'll be able to stockpile power to make her telekinesis stronger" the doctor said.

"That's so cool izumi" izuku praised his sister the same with his mother.

"Ok but what's the bad new" inko asked.

The doctor sighed this was one of the worst parts of his job.

"Little izuku what do you want to be when you grow up" the doctor asked.

"I wanna be the next number one hero" izuku said pumping his small fist into the air.

The doctor took a long sigh he really hated this part of his job.

"I'm sorry izuku but the results show that you won't be able to have a quirk" the doctor said.

Izuku dropped his all might action figure as his eyes became a bit faded.

Izuku didn't even notice that inko had taken izumi out of the office.

"Can you explain why" izuku asked his voice huskily.

The doctor picked up a X-ray of izuku and izumi foot.

"You see kid unlike you're sister you have an extra and extra joint in you're pinky toe which cause the quirk factor not to develop while you sister only has one" the doctor said.

"Oh I see" izuku said. Without saying anymore Izuku walked out of the doctors office just in time to see his inko drive off.

Luckily for izuku the doctors office wasn't to far away from his house.

Izuku started walking home which took and hour luckily his house door was unlocked as he walked inside. "

Izuku where were you" inko asked. Izuku stayed silent.

"Izuku where were you" inko said again.

"You left me so I walked home" izuku said.

SLAP the sound of skin hitting skin ringed through the house.

Izuku face was turned to the left as an red hand print was imprinted on his face.

Izuku looked to see his father toshinory yagi had hit him.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR LYING AHD NO DINNER FOR YOU" he yelled.

Izuku ran toward his room but stopped at the door before making eyes contact with his family. "I HATE YOU ALL AAAHHh" he yelled as he slammed the door shut. Izuku cried himself to sleep watching all might videos.

Izuku wakes up to his stomach growling. He saw that it was late at night so he decided to get something to eat.

Izuku sneaked passed izumi and his parents room and made some of the left over food inko had cooked.

He sunk back into his room and started eating but after he finished he heard a hissing sound coming from his window.

Izuku walk toward his window and saw a small pool of water.

He opened his window and climbed out as he walked on his house grass he avoided the cameras as he stood in front the water.

A snakehead rose out of the water but instead of being scared izuku placed his head on top the snake as it curled around izuku arm only for him to feel pain.

Izuku looked as the snakes fanged embedded themselves in izuku arms.

A green liquid flood into izuku arms as he passed out.

Izuku woke up in his room breathing heavily. "Was that a dream" he said taking in much need air.

His door was suddenly opened. "Mom said get ready for school" his sister izumi said.

Izuku didn't respond instead he started getting dress taking a quick shower.

Izuku made his own lunch seeing his mother had only made izumi's as he exited the house to see his mother had already left him.

He to his school which was a mile away. Izuku arrived in school an hour late. He quickly took his seat and started doing his work.

Izumi group hour earlier

Izumi walked into her class, she had been worried about her brother since yesterday when her father had hit him.

She walked toward her friends who were katsuki and katsumi bakugou, shoto and shoka todoroki, momo Yaoyorozu, Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida.

"Hey guys" izumi said sadly.

"What's wrong izumi" momo said.

"It's izuku he yelled at my parents yesterday, I think he's mad that he quirkless" Izumi said.

The group gasped out of all of them izuku wanted to be a hero the most.

"What should we do he still wants to be a hero and I'm scared for him" izumi said as he eyes watered.

"Why don't we use our quirks to scary him then he won't want to be a hero anymore" katsuki said.

The group agreed and decided to start there plan when school was over.

Present 3rd POV

School ended an the group went to go find izuku.

They found him sating under a tree starring at his arm. Izuku was looking at 2 bit marks on his arms.

It was strange to him , he had woken up from a dream and suddenly had 2 fang marks on his left arm.

Izuku suddenly felt endanger as he wiped his head around to feel heat on his face.

Izuku was blasted by an explosion against the cold bricked wall.

He then suddenly felt a coldness cover his legs and arms as he was frozen in place.

His eyes finally stopped spinning only for him to feel pain in his stomach, he threw up and looked to see his friends and sister getting weapons from his friend momo.

The group began to brutally beat izuku with the weapons for what seemed like hours till the pain final caused him to collapse.

The group left a beaten an blooded izuku. Izuku woke up a hours later, he saw that it was night but could barely move.

From what he felt his right leg was broke an so was his left arm. A few of his ribs were broken an a few of his teeth were bloodily on the ground an his head felt like something was broken.

Izuku walked on his broken leg and limped his way home.

When he arrived he saw that the door was locked so he was forced to climb through his bedroom window which was luckily unlocked.

Izuku went toward is rooms bathroom and soaked his aching body in hot water soaking the pain away but one thing stayed.

The feeling of betrayal and the feeling of pain and anger that followed changed something within izuku for better or worse.

Ok this is the end of chapter one I hope that you enjoy and that you read for more.