20

Two months later

Gee

"Sorry about your friend honey." My grandma said through the phone. You not looking so good son."

" Daddy !" My daughter screamed through the phone.

I put my phone down not wanting my daughter to see her dad like this. " Fuck." I said under my breath taking a deep breath before running my hand over my face . I lifted the phone back up and forced a smile.

" Hey baby girl !" I smiled.

" Daddy ! Daddy ! Daddy !" My baby girl jumped up & down holding onto her grandmas arm.

" I'm coming to see you real soon." I said .
She smiled happily showing her little teeth coming in.

" You still bringing your friend?" My grandma asked.

" Ted and Mike of course."

" No the girl you was smiling about not to long ago . That had been keeping a smile on your face you hadn't even mentioned Victoria." She looked at me through Facetime with curiosity.

" Ma . " I shook my head. " I'm not thinking about her."

" You sure son ?" She asked. " Listen whatever y'all got going on let it go baby. I know you scared to love again after what happened with Victoria. But you have to take a chance Gabriel on love again. It wasn't your fault baby let it go please that guilt and weight you carrying on your shoulders is going to get heavier. Your happiness is the most important thing and I know she makes you happy."

" Listen ma I have to go okay ? I love you !" I blew her a kiss .

" Son I - "
" Ma ! I really have to go okay ? I love y'all ."

" we love you too ." She said .

I ended the FaceTime call.

" Aye nigga wake the fuck up !" I heard yelling from downstairs.
I got up out my bed it was Saturday night. I jogged down stairs in my white and red V-long shirt, black Balmain jeans and my black Yeezy Boost 350's. I had on a gold Cuban link , gold Rolex to match and tinted Cartier glasses with gold sticks.

" Bro you look like Money !" Ted said dapping me up.

" Yeah I know we still going out right ?"

" What the fuck you think I'm here for nigga ! Let's roll !"

" Wait where's Mike ?"

" He laid up with his girl you know he been MIA since he got with her if it don't involve money he ain't leaving her side ." Ted shrugged his shoulders.

" That nigga in love ." I joked. Ted laughed too.

" Yea pussy got some power to it. Let's go !" Ted said .

I walked out side to see him sporting his red Dodge Challenger RT . I decided I'd drive my blue Chevy Camero. We both pulled off back to back. I was blasting Bandit by JuiceWrld. After a few miles we started to race . We went all the way down to the hood to party.

I pulled up first to see cars parked everywhere outside. I parked in the parking lot and I got out my car heading towards the line.

Ted came up behind me. " Damn this a long ass line. " I said.

" We good bro come on !" Ted said dapping up the security and then hugging the owner who was standing there.

" Oh shit ! Unc !" I recognized the mans face it was Teds uncle. I hugged him to .