11: Hurt?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It was already 6 pm in the evening but Taehyung was still sleeping.. his soft snores were the only thing to be heard by the officers.

"He is truly exhausted just by an encounter." Baekhyun chuckled as he took a sip from his freshly made cup of coffee. Namjoon was also taking a nap so it was just him and Jin in the control room.

"Hm." Older just hummed.. seemed so much immersed in his own thoughts. Baekhyun's attention perked up at the very gloomy response and turned his chair to face Jin completely.

"And why are you so silent today?" He cocked his brow but this time Jin just sighed in response.

"Ok. Now I am sure that something is bothering you." Baekhyun said with a frown as he put the cup on the table and grabbed Jin's hand.

"What is it hyung? You can share.. you know that." He softly said as they shared a soft bond for years. Jin was the first person to help him out in the new environment and since then, both were like brothers to each other.

Jin exhaled sharply before shaking his head softly.

"I don't know but I feel... I feel like we did something wrong with the boy." Baekhyun dwelled on that but soon realized what other was talking about.

"Taehyung?" He confirmed and Jin nodded lightly.

"I also feel bad for him hyung. But it seems like he was bound to this all since ever or how could we be able to find him in such a big world?" He stated calmly.

Indeed it was like a stroke of luck for the whole department when Namjoon found the younger boy all polite and happy in the cafe, serving the customer with his unique smile.

Recalling the night when a very much freaked-out Namjoon came to the station to rant about the blue-haired boy, Jin smiled a bit and nodded his head again.

"Maybe... you are right."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Mr. Kim?" John knocked softly on the door as the butler tried many times to wake up the blue-haired to serve him lunch but he was returning back with failure each time.

"Mr. K-"

"He is still sleeping?" Jungkook's voice stopped him as he quickly turned back and gave a polite bow to his boss before starting.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. He is resting since you left. He even locked the room." The blank feature of Jungkook twisted when he frowned at that and stepped forward to knock on the door, tried to turn the doorknob, and indeed the door was locked.

"Bring the extra keys." He ordered the butler who quickly rushed to the Jungkook's room to fetch the keys.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called for the boy, knocking at the door but again received the same silence as before.

It took a minute for John to bring the bunch of all the keys as he quickly separated the key of now Taehyung's room and unlocked the door.

Jungkook was the first one to enter the room and frowned deeply, witnessing a figure laying on the bed in an uncomfortable posture, his legs hanging down from the bed while his head was on the mattress instead of the pillow.

Gritting his teeth, he marched forth and gestured for John to turn on the lights as it was getting slightly darker due to the winter months. Once all the lights were on, he told his butler to leave and prepare supper for both.