42 - End

I happily said yes, and Tommy slipped on the ring.

huge time skip, 2 years

Tommy and I were two years married. We adopted a kid, named him Alex, and gave him all the love and attention he needed.

We still streamed, still did youtube, except we did it under the same roof.

Tubbo found himself a nice girl, and they got engaged a couple months ago. They're doing well.

Dream and George pranked their fans saying they were dating, then actually started dating. Don't ask me how that went.

Sapnap's still single sadly, but he says he likes being alone.

Purpled....... he still hates britain and shit, nothing much has changed other than he graduated with a degree in BioMedical, and went on to study for cures for cancer and stuff.

Eret found himself a nice guy to date, and he wants to propose this week, good for him.

Wilbur and Niki stayed friends, and found themselves really nice people. Both engaged, but still friends none the less.

Schlatt quit youtube after getting an overnight hacker, but he finally streamed on twitch. He's dating Minx, and live in a house in california.

Philza stayed streaming, and tried another hardcore world in minecraft. That one went on for 10 years, which broke his last world record. He grew insanely quick after Pewdiepie raided his stream, and he's been happily making content for everyone else.

Quackity found himself becoming a lawyer, and he had over 10 cases where the defendants knew who he was. He went on to be a lawyer for the US Judicial court, and makes hella bank. He still streams his regular content, and raided many new games, and got banned on every single one.

Karl continued working with MrBeast, who became the 3rd richest in the world. Karl is now happily married to a lovely woman, and they have 2 kids, Hayden and Karly.

The rest of the group continues to make content, and became the best know friend group in all of youtube. With over 54M subscribers on our group channel, we each stayed friends.

We all also played the SMP from time to time, and it still looks great.

A wave of Serenity passed through each and every one of us. Finally, we all got our happily ever after.

Good for us.

And good for you, y/n.

I look down at you every day from the heavens, and see just how amazing you've grown. I stayed a secret to you for so long. But I truly miss you, and i'm so proud of the strong woman you've become.

- Dad.

(if u didn't know, y/n's dad died from a heart failure, but y/n never knew.)

A/N: Technoblade x OC is OUT NOW!!! it's called Love for the Blood God.

please go read. please :)

-izzy (technoblade x oc READ)