27 || Me + You

Zion's P.O.V

Olivia's screams interrupted my drowsy state. I ran up towards my bedroom. She sounded like she was thrashing around. Saying stop.

I became worried about her. I opened the door and she was on the other side of the bed, clutching her stomach. Curled in a fetus like state. I went over and knelt beside her. She instantly pushed me away. The words that came out of her mouth, hurt me in a slight way.

"This is your fault." Those words she said echoed throughout me.

How is this my fault? What did I do? I was starting to worry about her. Mainly because I didn't know exactly what to do. I just called my private doctor and he said he'll come over soon. Thank you God he is at such short notice.

I stayed with Olivia while she bawled about her her stomach is killing her. Almost an hour passed and the doctor finally made it. He was let inside and rushed up to our bedroom. I hot away from Olivia and told her to crawl in the bed. I turned on the light as the doctor started taking a look at her.

Pressing on her stomach, lower back, neck. Inside it made me furious that he was touching her that way but I had to calm down because it was to make sure she was okay. I started also pacing back and forth in the room just awaiting results. Until shouting started.

"We need to get her to the emergency area of the hospital now." The doctor shouted.

My heart started racing. I scooped Olivia up. Her temperature was blazing. Bead sweats forming on her forehead. Moaning lowly in pain. It honestly pained me to hear and watch.

When I lifted her up, I did see something and figured out what was happening. The big blood spot spreading on the sheets. My hands underneath her bottom were slightly bloodied.

She was losing our first child...

We rushed Olivia into the car. And sped to the hospital's emergency room. My bloody hands clutching the steering wheel. I couldn't wrap around my mind that Olivia was pregnant. I couldn't see to it that I'm not fully there for her. She has been through so much in the past few weeks...now this.

Once we made it, I grabbed Olivia out and ran inside. I was screaming for help, I was frantic. The people in the waiting room looking at me. Olivia skin became pale from all the blood loss. She couldn't even open her eyes with how weak she was.

"It's okay baby, were gonna get you some help." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

A stretcher came rushing. Questions being thrown at me left and right. I told them she could be possibly having a miscarriage. They ripped open her shirt and started to give CPR. Why were the doing that? I stepped ran closer to her body as they rushed her away.

"She's barely breathing on her own sir, I need you to stay back!" I stood there watching as they took my Olivia away from me.

Before they went through those thick dreading double doors, I heard one of them yell "I need O negative blood NOW!"

I fell to the floor. My eyes teary. This is my fault. I led her to this. I need Olivia. She has to make it. Because in such little time she kind of changed me for the better. And I love her for that. I got up wiping my eyes. I went over to the recipient desk to fill out information and then sat down until they call my name, so that I could go run to Olivia.

I didn't notice I fell into a sleeping state until, Olivia and I were running around in a flower meadow and the earth crumbled beneath her and she fell into the earth. Screaming my name , out stretching her arm for me to grab her but I was too late.

I jumped out of my dream. Just to see a doctor or nurse, I really don't know saying sir and Mr. I got up fixing my clothing and followed her. She talked things but I wasn't listening. I was just prepared to see Olivia.

We finally made it to a room and I rushed in. Hoping Olivia to be awake. But she had all of these things hooked up to her. Oxygen to her nose. Her color in her face slightly coming back. I rushed to her side. I laid my head on her arm wanting her to wake up.

After almost an hour, in the corner of my eye J saw something flutter. I looked over and saw Olivia blinking her eyes open. I also screamed in excitement. I instantly kissed her lips and smiled. I brushed her hair back. She smiled a little before realizing where she was.

"Wait, what happened why am I here?" Olivia started to get frantic.

I stared at her, debating if I should tell her...is it too much for her to handle right now?

|\|_\\\|\\\\

A/N

11-18-20

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH IRL ISSUES! I AM BACK ACTIVE AND AVAILABLE!! EXPECT LIKE 4 new chapters by next week Thursday! Just got to edit them!