12 | Fight

Yoongi started getting up from his seat. 'Well I hope you understood all that.'
'So you trust me right?' I said.

He didn't turn to face me, 'you can think about it.'
I laughed quietly and also went inside.
I went back into the gaming room to see the boys tidying everything up.

'Hee-Ra! How'd it go?' Seokjin asked.
'Good!' I replied grinning. He smiled back and then Jungkook approached us.
'Training?' he asked. I nodded and he led us to another room. Hoseok and Taehyung were with us too.

We entered a spacious room and Jungkook explained a few things to Hoseok. Taehyung and I just stood around silently.
'Let's start with hand to hand combat, no weapons.' Jungkook instructed.

After a few minutes of preparing, Jungkook and I stood in the centre of the room in our starting pose.
'The rules are simple. Whoever stays on the ground for longer than 10 seconds loses.'

Hoseok said whilst sitting at the back of the room with Taehyung.
Jungkook and I nodded and Hoseok signalled us to start.

Without any hesitation, Jungkook rushed towards me. He's going to grab my waist. I predicted what I thought he would do. But I was wrong he grabbed my arm instead and twisted it slightly catching me off guard, I yelped and he slid this foot hitting my leg making me fall.

'I'm not going to go easy on you Hee-Ra.' Jungkook chuckled as I fell onto the floor.

'Didn't ask for you to be.' I scoffed slowly getting up and reaching for his arm and then I applied pressure on my right hand that was against his chest.

I was just about to sweep my leg under him but he grabbed my hand that was on his chest and threw it to the side before kicking my side making me fall to my knees. I clenched my side whilst getting up.

Jungkook put his hands out ready to take on any move I was going to inflict. I need to land a punch to faze him. I ran towards him and he was slowly starting to run towards me too but then I slid past him.

I pushed myself up and stood on the floor to get more power. Jungkook had already started to come towards me but he was too late. I punched him in the jaw. He hissed in pain clutching his jaw and clenching his teeth.

I took the chance to do the attack I was going to do before and finally he had fallen down.

I grabbed his hands and pinned him down to the floor. He moved continuously trying to push me off but I put all my pressure on my hands and knees keeping him down.

Jungkook's POV

'7..8..9..' Hoseok counted.
I wasn't going to let Hee-Ra win that easily. I pushed my arms upwards with all my power and Hee-Ra released her clench. I took that quick opportunity to grab her waist and turn her to the floor.

I held her down on the floor until Hoseok said '10!'

'That means Jungkook wins!' He shouted. I smirked and lent my hand to Hee-Ra helping her up. I sat her down onto a chair and she sighed.
'Just one more second!!' She pouted.

I laughed, 'No one can beat me that easily you know.'

'Don't get so cocky Jungkook!' She said laughing.
Hoseok walked towards us.

'Woah Hee-Ra that was amazing!' He grinned.
'I know!' She replied. Look who's getting cocky now..

'I'm gonna go get us some water in the meantime should we start with the weapons?' I asked.
'Yes!!' Hee-Ra replied excitedly.
Hoseok nodded and walked to the back of the room.

Hee-Ra's POV

Jungkook then left the room. I followed Hoseok to the back and Taehyung got up and followed as well.
'B.A.T.S weapon access!' Hoseok yelled.
'What's that?' I said whispering to Taehyung.

'Hmm? Oh that, it's our personal AI system. Hoseok's best creation you could say. It stands for Bangtan Advanced Technological system.'

'What does it do?' I asked, I was pretty interested.
'It helps Hoseok with his hacking stuff, it's also our security system and allows access to certain rooms like the weapons room.'

'So if I say B.A.T.S weapons access it's going to work?'
'No not really. It's only accessible with Hoseok's voice.' Taehyung chuckled.
'Oh that's cool!'

'I know right!' He said agreeing with me.

'Ok choose any weapon you want, but only from the green section though!' Hoseok instructed as we went inside the tightly secured room.
Inside was weapons. So many weapons. They were everywhere!

'Wow!!' I exclaimed, walking past all of them.
'Bangtan's weapons are the best of the best.' Hoseok said realising my fascination.

'Totally!' I've seen weapons in shows but nothing as cool as these!

There were 4 sections. Green, blue, red and purple.
'What are the colours for?' I asked Hoseok.
'Each section has different weapons. Green section are the weapons we use for practice, blue weapons are the melee weapons, red are some types of guns, and purple are our best and strongest weapons.' Hoseok said proudly before leading me to the green section.

'Now choose any weapon you want!' He smiled.