Unexpected Founds: Part 35

After Pizza, they just sat down in the living room, having nothing to do. "Don't you have a Telly?" Hermione asked. "No, I don't own Muggle devices" Draco said. "How do you know what a Telly is but not a Pizza?"She questioned. "Because I learned about Muggle devices and not anything else"He told. "father used to laugh about them all the time, along with everything else Nonmagical related"He added. She pursed her lips, not liking where this was going. "Oh come on, don't get mad. That was before the war"He said. She rolled her eyes but nodded. "Do you have a library?"She asked. "This is the biggest Manor in Britain, How can it not have a library?"He teased as he stood. "Come on then, Let's go"He waved her over. She stood and he led her to the library.

Going up a few floors and walking through corridors, they finally made it to the library. There was shelfs upon Shelfs, All nicely lined up, and fulled with books. There was a large table in the middle and 4 chairs around it. Draco sat down and watched as Hermione walked around the library, looking for books to read. She came back with about 5 books and set them on the table before she sat down. "All these books are about potions, we're done school Mia"He reminded her. "I know but I like brewing Potions, might try to Make some"She shrugged as she read. After about 20 minutes, Draco got bored and walked around, looking for books of his own. He ended up finding a book about His Family, called the 'Malfoy Heirs and Family'. "Look Zabini, I found a book about me"Draco said as he strutted over to her. "Very surprised, not like you're a very well known wizard"Hermione said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and sat down. He opened the book and immediately skipped to the last few pages. "Why would you do that?"She questioned, closing her book as she turned to him. "This book is about Malfoys, Our family goes way back. I don't wanna learn about them, I wanna see what they put about me"He said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world. She rolled her eyes and went back to her book. He read through it and came across his timeline; Malfoys: The 1980s.

 He read through it and came across his timeline; Malfoys: The 1980s

His eyes widened. "Mia"He said. She hummed her reply. "Am I going mad or does this say I have a sister named Luna?"He asked as he pushed the book toward her. She looked up and glanced at it. He watched her eyes widen as well. "You don't think it could be Our Luna do you?"Hermione asked. "That's not the important part! Well it is but that's not what I'm saying! My parents have another Child and I had no idea till now!"He snapped. "Maybe this book is Wrong Draco"She said, attempting to calm him down. "It can't be, Mother mentioned this book before, she said she was going through it and that's how she knew she was pregnant with me"He shook his head. "They're still at my parents house aren't they? Let's go ask them"She said as she stood. He nodded. He went to get ready as Hermione Put on her jeans jacket.

She met him in the sitting room, feeling uneasy as she remembered the events of last summer. "Come on"He told her, rushing her out for two reasons: so his parents wouldn't leave and so Hermione would feel a bit more comfortable away from the manor. They apparated to Zabini Manor and saw their Parents walking out of the huge house. "Wait!"Draco snapped, causing all four adults to look up. "Draco? What are you doing here?"His mother asked. "Both of you, back inside"He snarled at his parents. "Watch your tone"Lucius snapped. Draco pulled out the Book and watched both his parents eyes go wide. "Come on now"Draco said. His parents and Draco walked inside, toward the sitting room. "Mia why are you here, we told you not to come"Rosanna said as Hermione walked over to them. "You'll find out, let's go inside"Hermione said to them. They nodded and went inside. "Why would you hide this From me? I'm your son! What did you do with her?"Draco snapped, throwing questions at his parents. "Draco you must understand, We had to"Narcissa cried.

"What did you have to do?! Did you give her away!? Did you kill her!? I want to know where my sister is!"He yelled. "Your parents don't know Draco"Alexander said. "Sit down so we can explain"He told. They all sat down. "While the Dark lord was still at large during the first wizarding war, He made a deal with your parents. If they were to have a Son, he would become a death eater, which is why you were put as one. But if they were to have a daughter, she would be put into a not very comfortable type Slavery"Alexander explained. "That's disgusting"Draco muttered, scrunching up his face into an ugly way. "Exactly, that's why your parents chose us to hide her. We found a happy Pureblood Family, who wanted a daughter. The Lovegoods. So Draco you have met your sister, countable times. We didn't change her name because she was born 2 months before the due date and we had told the dark lord that Narcissa had a miscarriage and He remained unknown of the Malfoy heiress"He continued. "She's my sister?"Draco asked. They nodded. "We didn't know how to tell her, we thought the Lovegoods would, so we're waiting till they're gone, then either Luna will come to us, or we'll go to her"Narcissa explained. "Her parents are gone"Hermione said, bringing the attention to her. "her father died nearly 8 months ago, and Her mother died since Luna was nine"She explained. "Let's go then, she's staying with Theo at the island"Draco said as he stood. "Draco it's the middle of the night"Lucius snapped.

Draco didn't listen as he walked out, Hermione going after him. She held his hand in time as he apparated away. They appeared on the island but by the time Hermione had her eyes focused, Draco was already banging on the door of the motel. "Oi! Open the door!"Draco snapped. He heard footsteps and The door opened. He was met by a glaring Theo but Draco pushed passed him, looking around. "What's wrong with him?"Theo asked Hermione. "We just found out Luna is his sister"Hermione said. His eyes went wide. "You mean she's a Malfoy? What happened?"He questioned. She told him the whole story, as Theo watched Draco race around the whole place. "Draco are you looking for her?"Theo asked. "What does it look like idiot"Draco snapped. "She's asleep in room B"Theo told him, rolling his eyes. "You want me to wake her up?" Hermione asked Draco and he nodded. Hermione went to Room B and knocked 4 times. No answer.

Hermione opened the door carefully and saw Luna sitting by the window. "You alright Luna?" Hermione asked, a light smile on her face. "Oh, hello Hermione"Luna said, not turning her head. "Me and Draco have some news for you, do you mind coming out to the kitchen?"She asked. "I'll be out in a minute"Luna nodded, now turning her head to smile at the brunette.

Hermione waited in the kitchen with Draco and Theo, wondering what was taking Luna so long. "You said she'd be out in a minute"Theo said. "She's Luna, you don't know what to expect from her" Hermione shrugged. Luna then entered and sat down beside Theo. "What's up?"Luna asked. "Did your parents mention anything about you not being a Lovegood?" Draco asked. Luna nodded slowly. "They told me when I was 5, that they weren't my real Parents but I still called them Mum and Dad"Luna said. "Did they tell you what family you came from?" Hermione asked. She shook her head. "Well, I just found out"He muttered as he took out the Malfoy book. He went to the last page and pushed it towards her. Luna looked down and read. "I'm a Malfoy"She said. Hermione and Draco Glanced at each other and nodded. "I found out the same way"Draco told her. "Is there an explanation why I was given away?"She asked as she looked up at them. Draco nudged Hermione, gesturing her to talk. "She's your sister! Why do I have to tell her!"Hermione snapped. "Well I don't like saying it!"Draco snapped back. "Luna you were gonna be put in a type of slavery if they kept you"Theo explained to her.

Luna nodded slowly. "So my parents are Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy?"Luna asked. Draco nodded. "Then why did he let his death eaters try to kill me?"She asked. "I don't think they knew how you looked like, and again, they didn't know who you were, they didn't know if your name was changed, whether there was a glamour charm on you or not"Draco explained. She nodded. "Are they going to treat me like their daughter?"She asked. "You're my sister, I wouldn't allow them to treat you any other way"Draco assured her, putting his hand over hers. Luna smiled politely and nodded. "Now both my parents and yours are going to Canada, my parents are staying there for awhile, a few years maybe, but your parents are coming back in a week. You can come back to the Manor with me and Draco but if you like you can stay here"Hermione said. "Can't we get a new manor? I don't like that Place"Luna asked. "I was thinking about it actually, Me and Mia aren't comfortable there, Neither are you or Mother, so we could look for a new place"Draco explained. They heard a knock on the door and they all glanced at each other, taking out their wands as they walked towards the door. "Who?" Draco snapped. "Open the door Draco, don't be stupid"His father replied. Draco rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"We heard everything, the window was open"Narcissa said once the 4 adults had sat down. "So we're getting a new Manor?"Luna asked. Lucius nodded. "If you wish"He said. "Now Us 4 have to leave now, we'll see you guys in a week"Narcissa said as they stood. They hugged goodbye and Hermione and Draco returned to Malfoy Manor after their parents left.