Chapter Sixteen

~ People will always notice something about you. It might be the way you walk or the way you talk, or just simply your personality. Live each day in the way you want to be remembered. Live in such a way that people will be inspired by those unique qualities that you have and strive to live better lives for themselves ~

Picture of the lake house beside. 

The lake house looked amazing, Alec parked the car outside on the Gravel path which was behind the house, he turned the engine off "We're here." Alec says turning around to face the boys in the back. They were all asleep snoring peacefully. "Jett." I say quietly, he stirs in his sleep but then opens his eyes adjusting them to the sunlight, he looked out the window. "Cool, Cooper wake up we're here." He says shaking Cooper. Cooper yawns and stretches his arms out wide, he looks out the window and then jumps up. "Wow!" He says excitedly, Jett opens the door and climbs out, Cooper follows behind him. "Babe, why didn't you tell me Jett was gonna be at Ashton's." Alec says, I knew he was angry but he masked it with a stern smile. "Let's get unpacked and we'll talk about it later." I say climbing out the car. "It isn't over yet." Alec says poking his head out the window, he climbs out the car and shuts the door. Lynx and Spencer pulled up in a car next to us followed by another car with two girls in it. "Ah, your here just in time, you can help us unpack." Alec says angrily throwing the keys to Lynx, Alec then walks around to the back of the car, he carries Theo out of the car, Theo laid his head on Alec's shoulder still asleep "In boys." Alec says as he unlocks the front door to the house, he disappears in to the house. "What's rattled his cage." Spencer says walking over to the boot of the car. "I know, he should be happy grandpa maddox left him this place, I wanted it." Lynx huffs pulling out a suitcase. Spencer chuckles "You always were jealous of Alec." The girls climb out the car. "This place is amazing." The brown haired girl says "Yeah amazing." The blonde hair girl says. "Liv, meet Tammy, my girlfriend and Bree, Lynx's girl." Spencer says pointing to the brown haired girl, Tammy and then the blonde hair girl, Bree. "Nice to meet you both." I say smiling politely. Tammy has silky dark brown hair which was lightly curled and bright grey eyes, her tanned skin glowed as the sun beamed on her. She wore a floral pink dress which only fell to above her kneecaps, she also had on a pink a adidas Selena Gomez summer hat.  "My husband is indoors, he'll be out in a second." I say and on cue Alec walked out, he had changed in to a pair of sandy brown shorts and a white vest, his muscles were clearly visable and his sleeve tattoos were on show to everyone. He walked over to the car and flashed me a smile, he then took out Eli's car seat and carried him inside. "Babe come inside, we'll bring the stuff in. Ladies if you wanna come in, Lynx, Spencer and I will bring in your stuff." Alec says taking my hand and leading me indoors. Tammy and Bree follow behind us leaving Lynx and Spencer to unload the cars.

Inside was just as beautiful as the outside, the living area had a beautiful fireplace surrounded by chairs, above it was a 80 inch tv stuck to the wall everything was wooden. Alec placed Eli's car seat on the wooden table, on the sofa Theo was still asleep on the sofa still. "Mommy." Jett says in a whiney tone. "Yes Jett?" I answer kneeling down to his height. "Is Cooper staying with us now?" He asks his eyes met mine, Cooper was now by his side. "Yeah." I say smiling excitedly at them both "Yayy." Jett and Cooper say running off to explore the house some more. "I know this is a bit of a rude question but how old are you?" Tammy asks walking in with an apple in her hand, she takes a bite as she stares at me intently. "19." I say looking at her as I unbuckle Eli from his car seat. Lynx and Spencer had bought in his travel cot. "Wow, Really?" She asks shocked as she sits on to the sofa. I nod my head smiling "have you only got two kids?" She asks, I know she's Spencer's girlfriend but geez. "Yeah, Jett and Eli, Jett's almost three and Eli is three weeks old." I say smiling, she looks over her shoulder at Spencer who was carrying in the last of the bags, she blushes as he walks over to her and plants a kiss on her lips. "Do you wanna go do something, I used to love coming down here as a kid, I'm pretty sure the neighbours are having an annual tub party." Spencer says smiling. "Sure." She blushes again. Lynx walks in and throws Spencer a swimsuit "Come on then. I saw the Millers' fire going when we drove in." Lynx says taking Bree's hand and leading her to the front door.