Chapter 3

You listened to Iwaizumi and Oikawa as you approached the school.

Iwaizumi sighed in annoyance as you went through the gates.

There was a little group of girls coming towards you.

"Oikawa-san!" One of them squealed and held a box in her hands.

"Oikawa-san, look what I made for you!" She reached her hands out and gave Oikawa the box.

"Thank you, uhm?"

"It's Kanzaki!"

"Thank you, Kanzaki-chan."

Kanzaki and her friends screamed and jumped up and down.

"Oikawa-san, you're the captain this year, right?" Another girl asked.

"Of course he is! It's the Oikawa!" Kanzaki said and rolled her eyes.

Those were fangirls? Why were they even fangirling over a random guy from their school?

"Oi, we're gonna go now." Iwaizumi said as he walked ahead, leaving the group behind. You followed him quickly after seeing those curious looks on the girls' faces.

"Iwaizumi-san, could you perhaps show me class 3-5?" You asked him.

"Sure, that's my class." He smiled at you.

The two of you walked next to each other. You noticed some people staring at you.

"I guess they can recognize new people immediately, huh?"

"Yeah, but I think they are also surprised to see you with me out of all people." He chuckled a little.

"Why?"

"I don't have anything to do with girls usually, and right on the first day they see me walking with one."

"I'm known as 'the feared Iwaizumi'." He added.

"Whaat? Why though?" You stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Probably because of the way I treat Oikawa. Or because of my looks? I don't even know."

"There's nothing wrong with your looks. You look pretty cute to me." You smiled as you continued to walk to class.

You saw him hide his face because of his slight blush.

'I guess he isn't used to get comments.'

"Our class is on the first floor." he led you to the stairs.

You entered the class and looked for an empty seat.

"Let's sit in the last row." Iwaizumi said. You agreed and took the seat next to him near the window.

A few minutes later the teacher and some of the remaining people entered the class and the lesson began.

"As some of you may have noticed already we have a new stundent joining us this year. Would you like to say something about yourself?" Your homeroom teacher asked and leand against the teacher's desk.

"Well, I'm (L/N) (Y/N) and moved here from Toyko. Nice to meet you all." You said and bowed out of respect.

The teacher nodded and started to talk about some organisation stuff.

After a few hours you were finally dismissed to lunchtime.

"Let's go to the canteen." Iwaizumi said as he stood up and took his bento box.

You followed him out of the class.

"Iwa-chan! (Y/N)-chan!"

Iwaizumi just continued on walking while you turned around to see Oikawa running up to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, you are in the same class as
Iwa-chan?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Behind Oikawa there were two other boys looking at you.

"Is that her?" One of them asked.

"Obviously, idiot." The other one said.

"Will you stand there forever or come already?" Iwaizumi yelled from the distance so you made your way towards him.

Arriving in the canteen you followed Iwaizumi to a table for six persons.

You sat next to him and Oikawa while the other boys sat in front of you.

"So, you are Oikawa's stepsister, huh?" the one with the dark hair asked.

"Yes, that's me, (L/N) (Y/N)."

"I'm Matsukawa Issei and this is Hanamaki Takahiro." he pointed at the boy next to him.

"Nice to meet you two." You smiled, earning a nod from them.

"And, how is it to be Oikawa's sister? Does he secretly sneak into your room and watches you change or anything?" Matsukawa asked.

You had to think back to when you accidentally saw him half naked. Your cheeks turned light pink.

"What the fuck, Mattsun!" Oikawa said and made a disturbed face expression.

"Just kidding, just kidding! Doesn't he have a girlfriend anyway?" Matsukawa asked.

"Nah, we ended things." Oikawa said and took a bite of his milk bread.

"You mean she ended things because you are too obsessed with volleyball." Iwaizumi corrected him, making the two boys laugh.

"Whatever! I don't even need a girlfriend who doesn't support me!"

You smiled to yourself. You also had a boyfriend back in Tokyo but you had to break up because both of you knew that a long distance realtionship wouldn't work out.

During the break some of Oikawa's fangirls came to your table to give him letters and cookies. They also asked about you, so the fact that you were his stepsister was spread quickly.

After school was over the three of you made your way back home.

You talked about how your first day was and how you liked your class. After separating ways with Iwaizumi there were only Oikawa and you walking.

"How do you like Iwa-chan?" he asked you.

"I really like him. He is kind and cute. I don't understand why some people are scared of him." you said.

"It's probably because of the way he treats me. He likes to hit me in public, so I guess people are scared of that." Oikawa explained.

"Well, that's also what he said."

You continued to talk about random stuff and after a few minutes you finally arrived home.

"We're back!" Oikawa shouted, but no answer.

"I guess they are working." You said.

"I guess we'll be home alone most of the time." He said, looking at you.
___________