CH 6 | No Title TT

The review had to be turned in to Li Shuya before Sunday, and Gu Wang only started writing it that Saturday.

Writing a review is essentially the same as writing an essay. It has a clear beginning and end, the beginning is an account of what happened, the middle marks the mistakes and then how to fix those mistakes, and the end expresses the attitude and looks forward to a better future. Before Gu Wang transmigrated in to the book, the original was a tyrant, and writing a review was not an easy thing to do.

This review took Gu Wang a whole hour because he had to imitate the original's ugly handwriting. Gu Wang formed his own writing style when he was a child, and continued to perfect it. If you look carefully, you can still see some of his strokes.

After he finished writing, he realized that he didn't know where Song Zhiyan was. He sent Song Zhiyan a WeChat message and closed off his phone without waiting for a reply. He had to finish his review first. It was the day before Sunday, meaning he couldn't delay any longer. 

The original body in the book never wrote reviews, he was just a young master who didn’t take the school rules and disciplines seriously.

To change, start by writing a review!

Gu Wang thought it was funny. It's a step forward to write a review for the original, you can well imagine, but when Gu Wang fought that day and it had nothing to do with the original body.

Gu Wang put the review on the desk in front of Li Shuya. She stopped him before he could leave, saying she had something to tell him.

Li Shuya picked up the review, glanced at it lightly, and put it aside again. She folded her hands on her knees. Li Shuya was relieved. Even if Gu Wang didn't like to learn, he at least knew that he was wrong. If he didn't write the review she would've started to give up on him.

She looked at Gu Wang and said earnestly, "Gu Wang, you know, to become a useful person, you must first grow up. Teacher doesn't ask you to have a meteoric rise to the top. Take your time, teacher will help you change, okay?"

Li Shuya nodded when she saw Gu Wang hesitate and smile sincerely.

When Gu Wang looked at Li Shuya, he couldn't help feeling a little touched. If it was another teacher, they would definitely be tired of persuading students like Gu Wang to leave time and again, lest he lower the average grade of the class and the school enrollment rate.

But Li Shuya wholeheartedly believes that every student is good.

Gu Wang left the teacher's office and wandered slowly into the classroom corridor when the phone in his trouser pocket suddenly vibrated.

[Yan Dog: Wangwang hurry come help us!!]

[Yan Dog: Son, your father is dying!]

[Shen Zhao: Ah, f*ck, I'll kill them sooner or later!]

Gu Wang couldn't tell what they were yelling about so he called them. It was very noisy there as Song Zhiyan yelled at Gu Wang, "Wangwang, f**k we got into a fight at the internet cafe!"

Shen Zhao's loud voice could be heard beside him.

Gu Wang: It turns out that the life of scumbags is very colorful.

Song Zhiyan didn’t care whether Gu Wang was listening or not, he continued to shout, “The second middle school next door, sh*t, really shameless, it was agreed that the losers in a 5V5 would treat everyone to hotpot but they cheated in the game..."

"You dare to say you didn't start it?! You swear by your chickens (crotches)?" Song Zhiyan's words were definitely not directed at Gu Wang, he wouldn't joke about his bro's chicken.