29

Sorry for how late this is :') 

" No. His name's not fitting at all. " George shook his head.

Dream's ears perked. " I'm bored. " He announced. Everyone turned to him expectantly.

" Uh. Yeah. anything around here we can do? " He questioned.

" *safely* " George added, putting extra emphasis.

" Right. Safely. Hmmm. " Sapnap had a thoughtful look.

" Weee... could have a water gun fight. " Sapnap suggested Dream blinked.

" What? " Dream tilted his head.

" Uh. Here. " Sapnap wandered off down the hall and Dream looked helplessly at everyone.

He returned a few minutes later with a squirt gun and tossed at Dream, who flinched with a squeak before picking it up off the ground.

" How? " He asked as he turned to George and shoved it at him. George chuckled and brought it to the sink.

" Okay, look. You fill it up with water, and press the little trigger thing. " He said before aiming at Dream. Dream felt oddly intimidated and shrunk back a little.

He squirted it and Dream yelped. " ThAt's cOLd. " He whined.

Skeppy laughed. " It's not that cold! It's sink water. "

" Bet! " Shouted George, aiming at Skeppy at shooting him too.

" AH OKAY I TAKE IT BACK IT'S COLD " Skeppy shouted as he ducked behind the house.

" Wait not in the house- " Sapnap tried to yell over the chaos he'd unleashed.

He dragged everyone outside and darted back inside to grab more of the water guns.

He tossed one to each person and skeppy gave war cry before running at Sapnap. Sapnap gave a girly screech and ran the opposite way.

Dream was a little confused still, watching with a dumbfounded expression.

He was knocked out of his trance by being shot with a water stream in the back. He hissed and whipped around, squirting Eret, who was standing behind him.

The fallen angel started laughing and rubbed at his soaked glasses before running the other way to go attack someone else. Dream blinked. " Oh I got it. "

He ran at George and aimed, shooting his shoulder.

" Did I do it right? " He asked himself under his breath.

George shrieked and aimed at Dream, who stumbled out of the way. Guess he did it right? Maybe? George made an annoyed noise and aimed again, Dream dove out of the way and shot, completely missing. George grinned. " Ha! you missed! " He cried.

Dream stood up and saw Skeppy aiming at George.

He narrowed his eyes and shot skeppy, managing to catch him off guard. Skeppy gasped before laughing, he shot Dream back.

The game continued on for a while before turning into a slippery game of tag. By the end of the day, they were muddy, soaked, and shivering. They all shuffled inside and The dead let the live go first.

" I didn't realize you guys did these sorts of things. " Dream said honestly. He stifled a shiver.

" Hmm? We do a lot of things to keep ourselves entertained. " Eret replied.

Dream tilted his head. " I used to only have walking to keep me entertained. " He chirped.

George nodded. " I figured as much. " He chuckled, his teeth chattering. Maybe playing with water during fall wasn't the greatest idea. But at least it was still fun.

Dream looked up as a door opened and let the other two go clean themselves up.

" Can I just wash myself with the hose? " He complained to Sapnap. He considered it for a moment.

" I don't see why not. " He said with a shrug.

The boys stood up and Dream followed after them.

They turned on the hose and shot Dream with the hose, Dream gave a yelp but focussed on rinsing his clothes and hair off rather than how cold the water was. He finished and his ears were soaked and droopy from the weight.

He laughed and Skeppy tossed him a towel, which he used in an attempt to dry off his exceedingly soaked clothing, to no avail.

He was allowed back into the house and George was sitting on the couch, on his phone.

Dream peeked over his shoulder, still trying to ring out his russet colored ears. He grumbled and sat back.

George watched, amused by the imp's struggle. " Do you need help? " He asked after a moment longer.

" Yes please. " Dream groaned as he chucked the towel at George before leaning closer to him.

" not so close! You're going to get my shirt soaked! " George exclaimed while scooching away.

He took Dream's rabbit-like ear and towel-dried it while talking to Sapnap, Dream fidgeted, his face turning a deep shade of red, he was too flustered to do absolutely anything. Eret smirked.

" want to explain? " He hummed. Dream shook his head.

" How about you do. " Eret said, raising his eyebrows.

" I'm sensitive. " He puffed stubbornly. Shaking his head again. " It just tickles. " He added. It wasn't entirely a lie.

Eret rolled his eyes. " Stop going all furry on me. " He chuckled.

" Shuddup. " Dream hissed, staring down.

" God, just tell him. " Eret said, sounding exasperated. " Stop being so stubborn about it. " Dream shook his head, flinching when George reached for the other ear.

" They're so fluffy. " He heard him mumble in adoration, he broke into a crooked smile.

Dream looked over his shoulder at George. " Whatcha looking at? " He asked, watching George's expression, which was trained on his phone.

" I'm just scrolling through old photos. " he said simply.

" Ohh lemme see! " Dream chirped, adjusting himself so he could see better.

" Look at this one! " George chuckled. The picture showed him and Sapnap. Sapnap had an annoyed expression and George was forcing him into the picture. Dream examined it before looking up at Sapnap.

It was odd to see George without his halo and wings.

He looked back down. There was a picture of a cat. " Awwww... " Dream cooed.

" It's just a random picture I saved. " George said with a grin.

" It's still a cute cat. " Dream puffed and George snorted before he continued scrolling.

There were a lot of bad pictures of Sapnap. Dream laughed softly to himself.

He loved the adoring look on George's face. He wondered how someone could be so adorable.

George leaned against Dream again, mumbling about certain pictures, or how much he wished he could go back. Dream just agreed empathetically. 

Hi there y'all! Not any notes for today! 
Also Cressie, I'm going to die of embarrassment if you post the disc in one more server. 

Love y'all!

Moony <3