#72 This was a bad idea

"Liam!" The sharp tone of her voice pulled me out of my slumber and I was momentarily confused for a second. 

I'm in Olivia's bed with no clothes on.  I survived the night, close to someone I loved with no barriers of protection. My insides buzzed with pride. 

Then I realized her towel had disappeared and my hand was grabbing her inappropriately, without consent.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I blurted out, yanking my hand back like her body had scorched it under an intense, blazing heat. "I didn't ... I wasn't ... I was asleep." I tried my best to offer her an explanation but my words came out as a messy stutter.

 I didn't want her to think I was anything like him. 

She rolled over to face me, flashing me a toothy grin and I felt the watts of her smile against the heat of my cheeks. Slowly she leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on my lips which I was more than happy to reciprocate. 

"I'm gonna go get your clothes so you can shower."  She grabbed her towel to protect her modesty and disappeared out of the room. 

***

The water ran down my body, washing away all the marks he has scarred me with. Both on the interior and exterior. I looked down at myself.

What a disgusting sight.

The bruise had fully formed over my ribcage, it was large, vibrant and purple. My flesh felt sensitive whenever the water bounced off that area. My head felt better today although the graze to my scalp felt scabbed and inflamed.  I shut off the water and quickly dressed, hiding the awful sight away under a layer of clothes. 

Distant music was playing and as I opened the door I got a sight of Olivia dancing in nothing but underwear and my jacket. I watched her seductive moves from the doorway of the bathroom, frozen on the spot. She looked ridiculously good, my body stirred. My greedy eyes clung to every inch of her body, imagining ever possible way I could have her. 

If I was normal, that is.

She wore sexy navy, lace lingerie which had slips of material sitting just above each hip bone and big bow that drew attention to her fine ass, not that I need help in that department. Then, in a act of pure rebellion she topped off her sexy look with my leather jacket which she knows is off limits. 

Her hips swayed, her ass shook and her arms moved to the music. She had no idea I was watching, shamefully objectifying her like a pervert. As the track came to a close she turned around to face me and seeing her beautiful face tipped me over the edge. I couldn't resist the urge any longer.

Quickly I paced the room to get to her and lifted her into the air, forcing her to straddle her legs either side of me. I searched her eyes for the permission I needed before crashing my lips onto hers. The kiss was filled with a heavy passion and unfulfilled desire for one another. I dropped her down on her bed and towered over her body without breaking the powerful kiss.

"Don't ... wear ... my ... jacket." I warned through the kisses. 

I felt her laugh against the kiss, completely dismissing my scalding but I loved her rebellion and it made me kiss her harder, deeper, leaving no prisoners. When I tried to break the kiss she sank her teeth into my bottom lip creating an eruption of butterflies behind the bruises. She released me and offered her a sweet parting kiss to soften the blow. 

I stood back across the room, checking her out again as she lay there panting. 

"Take it off." I said in a raspy voice.