Two

I sat in silence in my room and cried for the rest of the evening. Thankfully it was just Ginny and the twins in the house. I wanted to stop crying but somehow I couldn't, then. I realized I wasn't even crying because of the spider anymore. I cried out of embarrassment and how silly I was. After all I'm supposed to be brave since I'm in Gryffindor.

I thought and thought until I heard a knock on the door. It was a little open and they could see my messed up face form the crack.
It was Harry. Wait what? Harry!?
"Hey"-I said before quickly wiping my tears away. It must've been hours after they pranked me
"Y/n,I know what happens and I-" he said before getting interrupted by a small and quick "psst" it was Ginny she gestured for Harry to get out of the room and He just turned around to look at me before getting out. He smiled and got out closing the door after him.
I aggressively lied down on the bed and pulled the blanket over me. Trying to take a nap. Also so that no one would bother me as I didn't feel like talking right now.
"Hi"- someone said from behind me. It was George's voice or Fred's I honestly don't know. I turned around and mumbled something before I turned back around and tightened the grip on my blanked. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Don't know why I just did it.
The looked at each other before turning back to look at me
"We are so sor-"- George said after a few seconds.
I got up and tried to wipe my tears. "Hey it's ok you didn't know, it isn't your fault" - I tried to say as nice as possible.
"We would like to apologize anyways"- they both said at the same time.
"No really it's okay you don't need to"- I said with a smile on my face. Tears still coming down my face.
They looked down at my hands which we now shaking. I felt guilt in their eyes. I smiled once again and hid my hands behind my back.
They both sat on the bed. Fred put his hand on my leg and slightly tightened it.
I looked at them confused for a second. I felt as they were about to do something.
Suddenly George got on all fours on the bed and leaned down right next to my face
"Can I..."- He said looking down at my lips. Fred looked shocked.
I returned the look but then looked at George. I had this wave of emotions and without thinking I kissed him. I closed my eyes and I felt like there were fireworks in my stomach. Not just any fireworks. Fred and George's Joke shop fireworks (bruh wtf this is the only time I tried to make a joke and I'm literally so embarrassed at how this one turned out)
I pulled away and looked away as a huge wave of embarrassment came over me.
"I'm sorry I-"
He kissed me again this time with more pleasure. I looked shocked. Of course I kissed him back. It was like our tongues were moving in sync. I allowed him access in my mouth right before Fred pulled George back to where he was.
"Fred!"- George said with an embarrassed face
"George!"- Fred said with an angry look on his face.
He then looked at me.. Fred leaned in and also kissed me. I felt like I was kissing George again.