chapter 19

Miraan had to leave early in the morning for karachi, Irtaza had informed him that the new Commissioner was causing some trouble. 

" lets meet him " miraan said with a smirk. 

As miraan entered the office with Irtaza right behind him, all the officers stood up, knowing very well who he was. 

" Sir " An inspector saluted miraan, who continued towards the commissioner's room,

Miraan noticed the shock on the middle aged man's face as he entered and sat right infront of me. 

" hello!"miraan said as he placed one ankle on the other leg.

" what.... " the man started as he tried to stand up. Irtaza pushed him back in his chair shaking his head. 

"Mr rohero ! this behaviour isnt acceptable! " he said as his face went red with anger. 

Miraan flicked his hand as if his words didnt matter at all. 

" listen commissioner, we have checked that you are one of the few honest officers, but that doesnt mean you will mess with our work. If you want to make sure that your job remains, mind your own business."miraan said as he played with the gun he had just taken out. 

" you cant scare me! " the man said as a smile broke on irtaza's face. this man was really brave or extremely stupid. 

" i havent tried yet. listen before you start losing your loved ones " miraan said looking straight in his eyes. He wasnt bluffing, the man felt his insides growing cold. 

Miraan stood up as he told irtaza to tell commissioner about the things he should focus on. 

Miraan went to his place in karachi afterwards, he had some papers to sign and take a look on other things also. 

--------------

when Sinaan got to know that miraan was in Karachi,he came to meet him. 

" what are you doing in Karachi , its your wedding in a week " miraan asked after greetings. 

"Its after 8 days , why would i be sitting there without a reason. theres a lot of things , i need to do" Sinaan said as he took a sip of his drink. 

Miraan shook his head as he smiled , Sinaan was one of the people who he could be relaxed beside. 

" So, how are the things with your cousin ?" Sinaan asked casually. 

Miraan looked at him as he threw his head back on the sofa" very difficult right now, but it will be okay very soon " he said. 

" make sure that you keep your schedule clear for my wedding, i want you to stay there for the wedding" Sinaan said and he nodded. 

-----------

Chashman had just got out of Dada Saeen's room, when she saw Miraan's mother missing a step on the stairs. Her feet had twisted slightly. 

" are you okay, aunty ?" Chashman asked as she quickly moved towards her. Chashman's bafflement and the pure worry on her face made Miraan's mother smile.

" i am okay " she said, as chashman saw her smile, her face quickly went emotionless as she turned away.

Another day had passed, but Chashman still hadnt talked to anyone except dada saeen, 

Daem rohero found it very painful to see her like this, so close yet so far. 

He asked a maid to get her to the study, where he was sitting.

She came but with all her coldness. Daem asked her to take a seat. 

"why are you doing all this ? i know a lot had happened, but can you please give me a chance ?...." Daem said with tears filled eyes. 

His tear filled eyes were making her feel even more suffocated, she fisted her hands,

" why should I ? when you left me and mom? when you married that woman ? why ? you are nothing to me and you never will be. I only had a mom,and she died a long time ago" chashman said coldly without caring about the pain etched on her father's face and got up.She had never really questioned him, and this was draining her very quickly.

She saw Miraan at the doorstep as she got out, but she couldnt really be bothered by him.she wanted to get away from this despicable family as soon as possible.

-------------------

Miraan had returned home in the evening, after freshening up, he was headed towards the study, but he had to stop at the footstep as she heard the conversation.

He entered the room as she stormed out. He sat on the sofa right in front of Daem Rohero.

"Why do you tolerate all this? She should know her place "he said knitting his brows. He hated how she talked with Daem rohero.
A sad smile came on Daem rohero's face."isnt this what i deserve? After all what happened, i wasnt expecting anything different. But.... it still hurts. Feeling her hate makes me die every second " Daem rohero said running a hand over his face.
He fisted his hands,barely controlling his anger.He got up .

"where are you going?"Daem rohero asked looking up at him, even in these moments, he could see the gruffness on Daem rohero's face, showing what a strong man he was, even after facing so much , loosing so much.

"I need to talk to her " he seethed barely containing his anger.

"Don't! she already hates you enough"Daem rohero said.

"Hell if I care!!!!"he said and left the room.he had someone to talk to.
Daem rohero shook his head seeing him leave. They both were fire, Daem worried that one would end up  burning the other..........
_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️