Chapter 1

A/N: Congrats, you get young Adrien and Chloe! Them lonely rich kids. Anyway, please refrain from cursing in comments and please just be kind. I am not confident in my writing as I have only shared it with close friends and family so I am anxious posting my writing online. Please enjoy!

Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Rena Rouge landed on a discrete rooftop after defeating an akuma. Chat hadn't needed to use his Cataclysm until close to the end of the battle so he had four dots left. Ladybug had three and Rena Rouge had two. Ladybug got ready to ask Rena Rouge for her miraculous when Rena spoke up. "Do you think you should build a bigger Miraculous team and if so, who do you have in mind?"

Now, Ladybug thought about what to say. She could see what Alya thought about Marinette, aka herself. "Actually, yes, I was thinking about Marinette. She seems to be the hero type; strong, courageous, and kind."

"Marinette?" Rena looked disgusted. "Marinette is a liar and a bully. You should pick someone you can trust, like Lila, your best friend."

Ladybug spun around, "I happen to have met Marinette and she was very sweet. On the other hand, Lila is NOT my best friend. I've told her to stop telling those lies!"

Rena glared. "Marinette talked to you? Don't believe her. She's a liar, she's trying to turn you against Lila."

Ladybug narrowed her eyes and was about to respond when Chat Noir put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down, take the high road and you'll be fine. Lila's not hurting anyone, so there's no need to have the possibility of Lila being akumatized by exposing her."

Ladybug turned on Chat. "No one's getting hurt. " She said in a deadly quiet voice. "No one's getting hurt?" her voice grew as she got angrier. She looked at the two superheroes. "For your information, Lila is hurting someone. Marinette was almost akumatized. I saw an akuma, so I transformed to follow it, purify it and calm the person down. It was Marinette. She was behind her school crying, trying to calm down but failing. She told me all about Lila and-" she was cut off by Rena Rouge.

"Marinette's a liar!" Rena yelled. "Lila would never hurt anyone. Marinette has poisoned your thoughts!"

Ladybug took a deep breath and said in a quiet, calm, even voice. "Are you saying that Marinette has brainwashed me?"

"Yes." An angry Rena Rouge transformed into an angry Alya.

Ladybug sighed. "I gave you another chance, but you blew it. I'm sorry Alya, but I am renouncing your miraculous. You are no longer worthy of being a miraculous holder. You seem to care more about the prospect of being a hero than the duty of one. You don't care that a civilian was almost akumatized." Ladybug held out her hand for the miraculous. When Alya didn't move to hold it over, Ladybug walked over and removed it. Alya seemed to be in shock. "Again, I'm sorry. Chat, please take Alya down."

Chat Noir looked at her. "Don't you think that you were a bit hard on her?"

Ladybug looked at Alya, "She's gotten more chances that she knows of. Bug out!" She yo-yoed away as Chat set Alya on the ground. He stared after the girl he loved, but he would find out soon enough that it was just a mere crush.