Aftermath

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I can't believe what Bella has done not only to my father but to the Cullens family

I can't believe what Bella has done not only to my father but to the Cullens family. I am sitting in their living room listening to Edward explain what happened in Arizona. I knew she wanted to be turned and I knew she would be mad when they stopped it from happening. I shake my head as I stand and leave the room due to my phone ringing, looking at the number to see Bella is calling me. What the fuck does she want now? I knew it couldn't be good and that i shouldn't answer but knew she would try and lie to our father.

"What do you want?" I say answering my phone. I have truly had enough of her. I mean from trying to break me and Amara up to focus herself on the Cullens family. Enough was enough.

"Um! Hey! Um! Can you come pick me up and take me to the Cullens?" Bella asks with a little fear in her voice.

"You're joking right. I live with them and you want me to come and pick you up and bring you back here?" I yell at her, getting even more pissed off than I was before. She really didn't get that they didn't want her around them.

"Look, Edward told me that we can't be friends anymore... But I need to talk to him. I mean it's not fair..." She whines out at me. "I mean why do you still get to be with Amara and I can't be with Edward. I deserve to be happy as well!" She says starting to cry. I knew it was fake.

"Maybe it's because you are not his mate! You are his blood singer. Look at what you caused because of your blood! I have been with them more than a year and nothing... You are here for a little over a month and already have nomad vampires after you." I yell walking around mine and Amara's room. "I am Amara's mate. Meaning that we were made for each other. You are meant to be food." I said, trying to rain in my anger. But I couldn't at this point.

"I don't believe that! I mean more to Edward than me just being his blood singer. You all just don't want us to be together! This is all because of you and Amara." She screams through the phone. "I mean, is Amara afraid that the rest of the Cullen's will love me more than her? I mean I know that I would make a better vampire than her. Hell she isn't even that pretty." She yells her anger getting the better of her. I rub my hands over my face and try my hardest to not jump through the phone and kill her myself.

"You know what Bella... If you truly knew the Cullen's family then you would know that what you just said was 100% wrong. You will never mean more to this family over Amara." I say before I hang up on her. I turn around to the bedroom door to see Amara standing there looking at me sadly. I don't know how much she heard but I know she heard enough to make her sad.

"Come here baby..." I say opening my arms for her. As she walked into my arms I couldn't help but pull her a little closer to my chest. "How much did you hear baby?" I asked, kissing her head as I held her as close as I could.

"Enough... To know that it's just not you she wants to get rid of but me as well." She says as I nod my head. That thought had crossed my mind as well, but that thought is a thought I didn't want to have or bring up to her. I would not let my sister hurt Amara and take away the only people that have loved her. I know she is up to something, I just don't know what it is. YET! But I was going to find out and make her pay for even thinking it.