Chapter 145: The Day of the Departed.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author Notes: Yes! It's the Day of the Departed special that I promised you all for hitting 100k on this story. Now please enjoy this 16000+ word chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

The Yin-Yang eclipse appeared in the night sky above Ninjago. "Move! Move! Move! We're running out of time! Pick up the pace!" Kai shouts impatiently as he lands his bike after driving it off a sand dune.

"Yes, Ninja! It's up to us to save the day! Again." Cole declared as he lands his roadster off a larger sand dune then the one Kai had just driven over.

"Roger that, Kai. Zane! Do you have a read?!" Nya announced to the Nindroid. "ETA too late. Unless we break all speed limits. Increase velocity!" Zane responded to the question.

Sensei Wu comes on Lloyd's screen intercom. "Ninja! I have reached the rendezvous point. Where are you?" Sensei Wu questioned the team over Lloyd's screen.

"The museum is still five clicks away! We're on our way!" Lloyd replied to their Sensei determined to make it there on time.

"Race you there, Lloyd!" Jay laughs as he flies by in his Jet. "I still don't understand how you got the Supersonic Raider Jet?" Lloyd responded to Jay's teasing.

"Uh, because I called dibs. The guy who calls dibs first gets it. Right, Cole?" Jay stated just as Cole begins to fade off in his vehicle.

Cole fidgeting with controls, terrified, his hands ghosting through them. Cole lands in the sand screaming. "No. No! Come back... Come... Oh no!!!" As his vehicle drifts up a mountain and nearly hits Jay's jet.

Jay screamed and dodged the bike just in time. "Oh. Uh. Oh. S-sorry Jay." Cole apologised to the Ninja of Lightning as he pulled himself to a more solid-state.

"Phew. I know you're a ghost but I'm still in the living world and I'd kinda like to keep it that way." Jay announced in frustration to the Master of Earth.

"Ninja! Time is of the essence!" Sensei Wu announced through the screen intercom to the Ninja team.

"He's right. We have one last shot if we want to make it. Engage!" Lloyd explained and the Ninjas combined their vehicles, transforming into Ultra Stealth Raider.

"Fire all engines!" Lloyd declared and Ninjas raced off in their vehicle, cheering and hollering all the way towards Ninjago City at high speeds.