Jealousy.

a/n; i weirdly get tu-rned on whenever the top gets jealous so... yeah [ sorry~ :p ]

the team was still in shock every time they seen the pair together, " but, there total opposites.." is what went through every ones mind, of course they were. But the two didn't mind the whispers they got when they were all clingy of course not in front of people, but they often got caught.

-----

 "king.., we can't, not here." tsukishima said with his usual salty ness as his lover was trying to seduce him. "hmph." kageyama let out a pout, which tsukishima found cute. " maybe later, kay?" "yeah..." kageyama carelessly let go of the blonds hair and walked ahead of them, tsukishima was kinda disappointed when kageyama didn't put up a fight.

"ooh there the L O V E~ birds aree..~" tanaka shouted across the room as the two returned to the gym, "nothing happened." kageyama stated bluntly, still mad he couldn't do anything with his lover. Tsukishima sighed, as headed towards yamaguchi. 

"so then tsukki, ...." as yamaguchi went on and on about something, another thing caught tsukishimas attention. His lover, kageyama seemed to be up in the shrimp's face. Yamaguchi completely lost tsukishima's attention as he turned his whole body in there direction from across the gym.

"ooh stupid kageyama!, why can't you just pass to me like you usually do..!" " i am DUMBASS!" kageyama shouted as he got up in the shorter ones face, noses touching. kageyama was desprate, for any attention after his lover just neglected him like that, of course they were in school but no one was around. Kageyama's selfish ness got the best of him as he stared at the orange headed male looking directly in his eyes. he felt a blush spread across his face as the very thought of him and hinata be like that came across his mind.

"u-uuhh--" kageyama slowly backed away, if he stayed any longer he would've gotten lost in the tension between them. Hinata knew there was something off about kageyama, although he did the worst thing he could've done and got in the taller ones face. "kageyama you okay??? your all red!" hinata said, exmaining his face. 

"watch out." kageyama jumped as he felt someone pull him away from hinata. he looked up to see no one other then tsukishima. tsukishima gave him a glare as he whispered in his ear in a lustful tone, "you couldn't even wait until after practice, huh? you little slut." kageyama blushed insanley, trying to convince his lover he had the wrong idea. 

one thing kageyama found out at that very moment, he was into dirty talk. As the tent started to grow in his pants, kageyama let out whimpers practiclly begging his lover to take him to another room. Tsukishima couldn't stand seeing his lover like that as he dragged him out the gym.