➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: motherofrice
𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭?!

----------

"𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬? 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐠,"

some of the second-year students were whispering out as they looked at Suna Rintaro, walking next to a girl who was hunching her back in the same posture as he does, yet the reason why she does so was that she felt overwhelmed with all the stares.

It was the norm for him to be walking with her to the classroom and carrying her bag as well. He wasn't sure why he had constantly done it, but he knows he wants to ever since their relationship had changed.

They were dating, for a good whole month now.

But due to how she feels restless when people start to crowd around her, they decided to keep it a secret until she was ready to tell the world about her boyfriend, which he hopes it would be soon.

"You haven't been sleeping well, have you?" he asked in a soft voice as he bends down and leans towards her side, noticing how she was having much more distinct eyebags, and he watched as she nodded her head in response.

Unable to lie to him.

"Okay," was all he said as they reached her classroom and soon he handed her bag to him, where he ruffles her hair just a little and proceeds to walk off.

The urge to kiss her was strong, but he had to control for her.

"See you later," she softly whispered out and Suna turned, somehow being able to hear what she had said did he slowly waved at her and watched as her cheeks flushed red and she quickly ran into the classroom.

He turned to walk away, a small smile appearing on his lips that went unnoticed by everybody as he entered his classroom, yet soon his deadpan expression returned as he thought about seeing her after school.

"Was it a good idea to invite her to come to watch our practice?" he thought to himself as he took a seat and started to get bored as he doodled on his notebook that he brought out.

"Suna? Suna!" and Suna snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up and noticed how Osamu was standing by his desk and he let out a sigh, wondering what the man wanted from him only to notice that same deadpan expression, and he spoke.