50k Reader special

Y/n waits for her Uber to arrive to her apartment. The chilly air hits her legs in the slits in her jeans and sends a shiver down her spine. The boys decided to hold a party as a meet up so we could all meet each other. She is only 18 and not allowed to drink but she's sure a few won't hurt. Y/n checks her phone to see how far the Uber is and it arrives just as she does so.
The driver and her share some small talk till she arrived at the Airbnb. She gets out the car and Spifey greets her first with a hug.
"Y/n! It's so good to meet you." He chirps.
"You too Spifey. Is everyone inside?"
"Yea and in the pool. I hope you brought your swimsuit."
"Yep! It's under my clothes." They head inside and Y/n sees everyone. Dreams chasing George, Skeppy's trying to get Badboyhalo in the pool, Techno is just laughing with Sapnap and Wilbur is with Tommy and Tubbo, probably planning to steal a room in the house.
"Let's go see Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo first." She decides. As she's walking up to them, they smile wide, excitedly.
"Oh my gosh when did you get here!" Wilber says as he hugs her.
"Just now. Spifeys been talking to me." She says with an excited grin on her face.
"So you think you can just hog her for yourself you bastard!" Tommy says.
"Chill out Tommy. I'm off to chase George with Dream anyways." Spifey says as he bids his goodbye and races inside.
"Hi Tommy." She says hugging him next. "YOURE SO TALL WHAT-!" She sighs.
"Haha I AM SUPERIOR!" Y/n rolls her eyes and hugs Tubbo.
"Hey Tubbs." She smiles.
"Y/n's here!" She hears Bad say behind her.
"Wait what?" Skeppy looks over and as he does, Bad pushes him in the pool. There's a loud splash and his head pops up, his usually fluffy hair flattened from the water. "BAD WHAT THE HELL!"
"Hehehe I AM VICTORIOUS!" As Bads celebrating, Skeppy grabs his ankle and drags him in, followed by another loud splash. Y/n laughs and decides to head over to Techno and Sapnap next.
"Hey Y/n. Have you captured any orphans lately?" Techno smiles.
"TECHNO NO!" She laughs.
"And given them potatoes! Didn't expect that huh?" He laughs and so does Sapnap. She hugs him and then Sapnap.
"Your much skinnier than I thought." He sighs.
"Shut up..." Y/n crosses her arms and pouts and he picks her up.
"And your way lighter!"
"Ack- Put me down!" Sapnap laughs at her struggling and kicking her legs and she squeals.
"DREAM HELP-!" Before they know it, Dream runs out and stares at the sight.
"Y/n?" Dream says baffled.
"YES HELP!" Sapnap strung her over his shoulder.
"Cmon Sapnap stop hogging her." He goes to grab her and Sapnap slaps his arm away. By this time, George came out and sneaks up behind him. He grabs Y/n's hands and pulls her down, making Sapnap fall backwards on the grass.
"Hey that's not fair!" He voice cracks as he says it. Y/n hugs George.
"Thank you!" She smiles, laughing at Sapnap.
"It's okay. Why'd he pick you up like that?"
"Because I'm apparently too light." She pokes her tongue out at Sapnap and he gets up.
"I'm gonna get you and throw you in the pool."
"NO!" She laughs, running away with him chasing her.
"COME HERE Y/N!" He yells as she hides behind spifey.
"HELP-!" She says, catching her breath.
"Help from what?" Spifey says. As he says that, he sees Sapnap run in the room after her and then Dream.
"SAPNAP I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID HELLO YET!" Dream yells, running behind Spifey and picking her up, talking her back down and them hiding in the bathroom, locking it behind them. They both puff, being out of breath.
"Hey Dream.." she says, between breaths.
"Hey!" He hugs her. "Your so short!" He laughs.
"Shudup-" before she can finish her sentence, Dream cuts her off.
"It's cute..." She blushes and a bang comes from the door.
"Open the door Dream."
"No." Y/n hides behind Dream and they hear Sapnap walk away and then come back with something.
"The door unlocks and Sapnap bursts through."
"Let me get her in the pool!" He asks Dream.
"No. Not unless she wants too."
"I haven't even got my swimsuit on!"
"I don't care!" Dream jumps on Sapnap and bear hugs him, letting Y/n squeeze through and run laughing. "Dream what the hell-!" Dream just shrugs.

Y/n races to a room and takes her clothes off, revealing her swimsuit. She's wearing a black bikini. Peeking her head out, she races back outside with Sapnap following shortly after.
"CANT THROW ME IN THE POOL IF IM ALREADY IN!" She yells and dives in.
"NOOO!!" Sapnap yells, diving in after her.
"It's cold-!" Shivers run up her spine as she keeps swimming. Soon enough, she bumps into Bad and she hugs him. "Hi!" She smiles.
"Hey Y/n. How are you?"
"I'm good! Sapnap s targeting me though." She pouts, giving him a glare until Skeppy grabs her and hugs her.
"Y/n! It's so good to see you!"
"You too!" She smiles.

She spends most of the party with everyone, laughing with them and drinking. "I need to race to the bathroom. Can you hold my drink please Dream?" She smiles.
"Yeah of course." While shes in the bathroom, she fixes a bit of her makeup and also uses it. As she walks out, she hears arguing coming from outside.
"I SAW HER FIRST!" Spifey yells.
"Guys please stop-!" She hears Bad say, timidly.
"Shouldn't it be her choice? Not just whoever saw her first?" Tubbo says, hiding behind Tommy.
"Yeah. You shouldn't single her out like that." Wilber speaks up.
"Well I played with her first in the smp!" She hears Dream yell.  Y/n walks up the stairs to watch from the balcony and sees George there.
"Sorry I didn't realise you were up here."
"It's okay Y/n. You can sit here. I brought the chair up."
"No it's fine. I'll just sit on your lap so you don't have to stand." She walks over and does so and they listen to everyone arguing.
"They've been arguing over who you're going to date. I left because I'm with Bad, Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy. It should be your decision if you want any of them or even me." He smiles sweetly.
"Thanks Gogy.." she smiles, kissing his cheek.
"WHAT ABOUT ME? I WAS FIRST IN HER VIDEO!" Skeppy yells.
"Geppy you're better than this!" Bad says, sounding disappointed.
"Well how bout we ask her who she likes more?" Sapnap decides. Techno, stays silent, sipping his drink.
"Yea let's go!" Dream agrees.
"Oh my god... they really like you huh?" George says, smiling and attempting to crack a joke and make light out of the situation.
"Yeah... I guess..." Y/n sighs. "Will you come with me to tell them?"
"Yea of course. Who are you going to choose?" He asks. "Only if you know, if you don't then don't feel pressured."
"None of them." She smiles a sweet smile and heads down stairs to break the news. She knew exactly who she wanted.

"Y/n! Out of all of us, who do you like?" Sapnap says.
"All of you! You're all my friends."
"No like, who do you like like?" Dream cuts in.
"Out of all of you?"
"Yes!" The all say in unison.
"Do I have to choose now?"
"We have to know." Spifey says.
"Well, I was on the balcony listening with George. Spifey, you greeted me and showed me inside but from what I hear, it sounds like you only did that to get with me. Sapnap you were possessive over me and wouldn't let anyone else say hello, Skeppy, you didn't really do anything but it sounds like you just want me, Dream, you helped me but now I feel like you did it just to get with me too. Bad, Wilber, Tommy and Tubbo were still included in the conversation but I don't usually talk to you guys. Techno I don't really talk to much but George walked away and sat on the balcony alone. If I had to choose just one person, honestly George would be my pick. He's sweet and caring and we play all the time. He doesn't force anything on me and allows me to be with who I'd want to and he would still be happy with whoever I ended up with." She sighs. "I pick George." It's silent and then everyone smiles. At this point, George had walked away when I was talking and I hadn't noticed.
"Go find him. We're all happy he has someone like you if he returns the feelings." Y/n nods and looks around the house. After 5 minutes of searching, she spots him on the balcony which faces the front of the house.

"Gogy!" She smiles.
"Hey. You found me." He sighs.
"What's wrong?" She asks, worried.
"It's nothing, come sit. I brought two chairs up this time." He smiles.
"Thank you." She smiles back. She leans her head on his shoulder. "It's kinda cold huh?" George says.
"Yea.. I forgot where I put my clothes." She says, nervously.
"Here," he takes his hoodie off and pulls it over her head. "Better?"
"Mhm! Thank you.." she smiles feeling content. "I'm glad I made the right choice."
"What do you mean?" He's now facing her and her him. She places a hand on his cheek and leans in. They share a kiss which they wish would last forever. They pull away and he smiles. "You chose me?" He asks hopefully.
"Mhm!" She nods. "You're so sweet and you respected the fact that I can make my own decisions. They're all fine with us too so don't be worried about them." At this point, George is ecstatic. Feeling the urge to just pull her into a hug. He gives in and hugs her.
"Thank you.." he smiles ear to ear.
"Don't thank me! You make it sound like a task to be with you."
"We should probably do this properly huh?"
"What do you mean?" She asks, puzzled.

"Y/n..." he begins

"...will you be my girlfriend?"

——————

HIII GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50k READS!
I'm so surprised this story got so much attention honestly! It was just a side thing for when I didn't want to write any chapters for my other stories but I hope you all enjoyed this one!  1794 words dang... most I've written haaah...

Don't forget to check out my other x Readers I have on my page!
Also don't forget to follow me on Twitter and instagram for regular updates on chapters!

@poofmp2 on Twitter

@poof.mp2 on Instagram

Ilyasm! Bye! ❤️