seven

Alexandra

I internally groan when Ariana kept rambling about her being 'depressed' just because she was crying a lot lately. All I want to say right now is,

Bitch, crying doesn't mean you're depressed. I'm a fucking pisces and I cry every goddamn night but that doesn't make me depressed.

Alex and his friends decided to hang out today, and of -fucking- course Ariana is here too. At first, I thought she was a nice average girl but now I realized she's actually a pick me girl.

I'm in the kitchen for about two hours now, because I like being in the kitchen where I could easily make foods anytime. Ariana and Lucas are taking some chips and drinks to bring in the theatre room, so both of them are beside me waiting for popcorn to be ready.

My phone ping as I got notified that someone dm me on instagram. I checked the username,
jace.volkov.
Why does he use his step-father's surname ? Well, I guess they are in good term now.

I just remember that we've been following each other for a while.. and my dumbass forgotten it and thought that there's no way to contact you anymore.

Stupid bitch.

You love me.

That I do.

Can we meet ? There's news about my lost brother.

Omfg let's meet up.

You know the skate park beside Sapori D'Italiano ?

Yeah.
But I don't think my brothers will let me drive, one of them might probably need to drop me off.

I'll come pick you up ?

Sure

Your address

Here
***** ***** ***

I'll be there in half an hour.

Kay, ttyl

See ya!