Synopsis

Markus Evan Wayne Ayutthaya is also known as Mew Ayutthaya

He is twenty-six years old, and is the second child of Vanessa Anderson Ayutthaya and Luke Ayutthaya. He is the acting CEO of INF Technology, one of the biggest IT companies in Thailand. INF means "Into the future" which aligns with Marcus’s main vision. He wants his client to join him on his journey for a better future with the help of Technology.

INF is one of the many subsidiary companies of Anderson - Ayutthaya Corp., a corporation owned and managed by Marcus’s parents, but mostly his dad because his mother had chosen to stay at home to care for their foundation and her kids. Anderson - Ayutthaya Corporation has many subsidiary companies worldwide, including in the US, Europe, and other parts of Asia. These companies own and handle branches in retail like convenience stores. They are also in Cosmetics, Delivery Services, IT, Food production, and many other industries. 

His parents gave INF to Marcus after he graduated from college. He has a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the most prestigious school in Thailand. He excels in every aspect of being an IT Professional. This job is Marcus's passion aside from managing his company. Someday, his parents will give him the whole corporation once they make sure that Marcus can genuinely handle everything. It's like INF was his training grounds before managing their large corporation, even though he still has his older brother and sister.

Marcus’s sister, Elise, is more interested in arts, acting, and her modeling career. She is not interested in business, and her parents respect that because they love her. Elise already informed her family that she wouldn't handle anything about their business, except, of course, as the model and endorser of their companies. Aside from that, she is hands-off in everything.

Luke Andrew is Marcus’ older brother and the eldest son of the Ayutthaya family. His name is after his dad's name, Luke. Many expect him to be the next Luke Ayutthaya, who is very good at handling businesses, but sadly, what he is is very far from people’s  expectations of him. People say that he is the family's black sheep. They never agree on anything. Andrew never believes in the word humility. Why would he? Luke Andrew always sees himself as someone at the top, and everyone around must serve him. He never treats anyone with respect. Andrew believes that everything is easy because of money. He takes and gets whatever he wants because he thinks he has power over everyone. This is why his dad never entrusted him with anything. They can never be in the same room or situation because they will always be in a fight, sometimes between Andrew and Marcus, but mainly between his dad and him. Andrew doesn't want anybody controlling his life for him, even his parents. He feels like they always compare Marcus to him. That's why Luke Andrew always makes sure that everything Marcus has must become his. He must take it by hook or by crook. They hate each other so much. He sees Marcus as his rival and mortal enemy!

Marcus Evan Wayne is the opposite of Luke Andrew. He is responsible, organized, intelligent, introverted, wealthy, and super-loyal. Gulf saw how his best friend is capable of love and how much Marcus can give for love. Marcus has a long-time girlfriend named Allyssa. Like him, Allyssa also comes from a wealthy family, but they differ on their priority in life. Marcus wants to have a family. Besides his work, it is his ultimate dream. To find a woman who will be the love of his life and the mother of his children. However, Allyssa's dream is to be the Swan Lake - the most famous and successful ballerina in the world. 

For Marcus, Allyssa will always be his priority. Second to her are his family, company, and then friends.

~~~

Gideon Gulf Chantara. He prefers others to call him Gideon, so his friends call him that or Deon! Only his best friend, parents, and second family, can call him by his second name - Gulf.

He is now twenty-one years old, and a graduating student at the University of Bangkok. He is super popular in his school, especially with all the girls. He is very friendly, good-looking, and intelligent. Gideon is currently running for honors this school year. But despite being so popular, he's never been in a relationship, especially with girls, for one specific reason:

He is gay!

It was publicised when they were having their retreat. Gideon's best friend, Sean, convinced him to come out and confess to everyone who joined the retreat about his actual sexuality. At first, he was very hesitant, but after his confession, he was relieved.

After that day, he was so afraid that other students would bully him or that the girls in their school would be disgusted with him, but that is not what happened. Everybody admired his courage to come out. His popularity became bigger. Most girls still pursue him even though they know he could never like them because he already likes another person.

He is Marcus’ best friend, but they have different lives. Gideon Gulf must work hard to live, especially after his parents died, from the food he eats, his clothes, his studies, and other daily expenses. That's why he chooses to work after school hours. It's a good thing that his parents left him a house. However, when the time comes, when he graduates, he will have his shares in Marcus’ family’s corporation. He chooses not to acquire it for now because he wants to learn how to live without those things that can make his life much easier. He wants to learn how to be independent.

Marcus and Gideon have become best friends because their parents are also best friends. They grew up together, so it's unavoidable that they become so close. His parents told him that in the past, whenever they met, or the two families would gather in the same place, Marcus and Gideon were inseparable. They will cry whenever one of them must leave. It's been like that until one day; everything changed when Marcus met Allyssa.

Marcus’s parents offered to adopt him when his parents died, but he refused them. Gideon is a very prideful person. He doesn't want to ask for other people's help or assistance. If he knew he could do something or manage everything, he would do it himself. Although, this is not the only reason behind his refusal but also because of his little secret.

He doesn't want to become Marcus’s step brother because he secretly loves his best friend. Yes! He is deeply and irrevocably in love with Marcus, but he chooses to make it a secret and bury it for two reasons. First, his best friend is not gay like him. Secondly, Marcus is in love with someone else, Allyssa, his sweetheart. They have been friends since Marcus was in college, then they became lovers a couple of years later. They have been in a relationship for three years.

He witnesses how much Allyssa meant to Marcus. For him, how can he match himself to someone like the perfect Allyssa? She has everything and can give everything to Marcus, unlike him. A gay that can never give Marcus the family that he always wishes to have.

He is contentedly to be his best friend. It was enough for him to love Marcus, even if it was a secret, or so he thought.

 It was enough for him to love Marcus, even if it was a secret, or so he thought