seven

||

THERE SAT THREE GORGEOUS boys one of which she knew all too well

Darian Silver.

Son of Tim Silver, the world renowned hotel owner, Silver Hotels. Any rich man or women would stay at a Silver hotel while on their travels, anywhere else would be embarrassing.

The olive skin boy sat there with a wide smile on his face, clearly ecstatic to see Victoria after so long. Their history was unmatched, no one had a bond like they did.

Darian was a man of many things. He was a genuine kind soul, he couldn't hurt a fly if he was told to. He loved to make you happy even if he wasn't, he was anything but selfish. He was one of the best friends you could ever have.

He stood tall, about 6'0, he wasn't buff but he was very well off, his golden curly brown hair brought out his skin tone making him look like a god in the sun.

He ran out of the room into Sphina's and tackled Victoria into a bone crushing hug.

"What the hell are you doing here Victoria?" He yells in astonishment. He pulled back and clutched her shoulder slightly shaking her for an answer.

"Well my sweet Darian, I go to school here now." Victoria grins.

"No way." He steps back with wide eyes.

Darian couldn't believe it, the last time the pair saw each other was at a Charity Event in L.A six months ago. Any gala, ball, or charity event that was held, Darian and Victoria would be there and of course together to get through the longs hours.

They had met when Victoria's father was talking to Darian's. The rest is history.

"And I'm here to stay." She added.

The other two boys had walked in watching this odd exchange between their best friend and non other than Victoria Stryker. Darian was a normally shy boy to others he didn't know, so they could only assume these two had a past.

Victoria looked past Darians shoulders and took in the other two boys appearance. They too, looked very familiar but of course Victoria couldn't recall their names.

Of course they both also, had to look like god's. One stood around two inches taller than Darian. He sported chocolate brown hair that was styled in a way were he looked like he just woke up. His tie was just hanging around his neck, clearly giving the affect he didn't care for the dress code. He had sharp facial features and Victoria only could assume the man was very well toned in other places.

Her eyes moved over to another God. He towered over the two boys, she couldn't even guess his height. He had light stubble on his face where you could distinctly see her sharp jawline. His eyes were so brown they could be defined as black, just as black as his hair, which too was all over the place but he seems to pull it off.

He was the best looking out of the two, no doubt about it. The chocolate haired boy approached Victoria with a flirtatious look in his eyes. She then realized this was the boy she met earlier, how could she forget.

Roman Hearst.

"These are my friends Vic, Roman and Quincy." He pointed to the guys behind him.

"Victoria and I are already well acquainted, isn't that right?" Roman sent a smirk her way.

"It seems so, I beat him in a staring contest, he went down quite easily." She matched his smirk, but his only faded after she spoke those horrid words.

Darian barked out a laugh, Roman never loses a contest and of course Victoria would be the one to take the title away from him.

"Roman, you let a girl beat you?" The man named Quincy spoke next. Not just Quincy it was the Quincy Reed. The famous Oil company owners. Victoria wasn't surprised he attended here, it seems all the teenage prodigy's go to this academy.

There wasn't much to say about the boy, the headlines say he is heartless, rarely smiles, just like Victoria. But those words he just spoke threw Victoria off. That sexist bastard.

Of course, being the cruel person she is, she'll have to throw him off his game. He should know he is not superior here.

She stalks towards Quincy very slowly, a little too slow, as if she was seeking out her prey. It was exactly that. He was a little confused and timid around Victoria but he wouldn't own up to that.

"Just a girl you say?" She whispers in his ear, "mmm?" she places her hands on his chest.

Quincy tensed at the movement, too stunned to comprehend what is happening.

She whispers again, "I am not a girl you should mess with Quincy." He shuddered at the way his name rolled off her tongue. But, this was Quincy Reed we were talking about.

He leaned down to match her moves, whispering in her ear.

"Me either Victoria." He waited for a reaction out of her but there was none. He pulled back to see her face only to be shown up with a mischievous smug grin.

"Your a funny guy, I'm hungry." And with that she turned around and took a seat on the plush leather couch and began to eat her salad.

The three boys stood there bewildered. They all knew Victoria was going to be there friends how she could she not?

Those five in that one room could rule the world, they all knew that too well.

||

well shucks

well shucks...