Teach me Mr Perfect 2

It was a chaotic start in the new school year. Lot of ups and down but now finally everything turned out like I wished. Jungkook finally accepted Jimin as my boyfriend and they are best friends again. He is together with Jimins sister and I also got to now her a little. They are mostly in Seoul so I don't get to see my brother that often. My mom started going out more often and meeting new people. I have the feeling she finally got over my stupid ass dad. Oh and of course Taehyung ang Hyungwon. Well I guess we are all best friends now. We go out together and the two boys check out the girls together. They will never change. We even got into the same college. They are roommates. We have almost the same timetable and get to eat lunch together. So everything turned out pretty well.
Now 3 years past. Jimin changed school. It was for the best so we could start fresh. He won't be knows as the teacher who has a relationship with his old student. Just as Mr. Park. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able to be with Jimin without having to keep it a secret. I am the happiest person on earth. He gives me exactly what I want. Something nobody could give me before. His touch, his smile and everything he does for me. Everything is perfect. But sometimes I still have this feeling that he is hiding something. He never wants to talk about his life and sometimes he disapears for hours and comes home really tired. He tells me he was just at the gym but for more than 5 hours. This is a little weird to me. He is so mysterious...

 He is so mysterious