Chapter 7: Suspicions Arise

Author's Note: Hey, guys. I'm back with another chapter and please let me know how you've like the story. In this chapter I shipped some of the charaters since they're going to fall in love with each other.

Here are my shippings listed below:

Kopa x Vitani

Kovu x Kiara

Kion x Tiifu

Afua x Zuri

In the Lion Guard, Kion falls in love with Rani, who's the leader of the night pride and she later becomes the Queen of the Tree of Life. But in this story, Tiffu has a crush on Kion and secretly, Kion has a crush on her so that's why I shipped them together. Let's continue on this story and please enjoy it.

Kion has been sneaking out every night to get trained by Baraka and Zira to become stronger and be a future King. All of the outsiders had praised Kion for his loyalty towards him and they bowed down to their new entitled future King. Kion's scar isn't hurting him anymore since he had eaten some tuliza to ease the pain, however, his scar will remain on his face for the rest of his life. Kopa's wounds had healed and he's now out of the den with Vitani and Afua and they're hanging out with each other after weeks of silence. Kiara is still training to be a queen and lead huntress from both her parents every day. Nala will take her out to show her the basic moves of a huntress and also give her tips on how to be a proper Queen.

Many more months have passed and Kopa, Kiara, and Kion are now adolescents. Kopa has a brown mane growing around his chest, neck, and head and is slightly muscular from building strength for his young body. He looks more like his father and other teenaged lionesses in the pride like Tiffu and Zuri tried flirting with him but Vitani just gave them a deadly glare, making them back off. Kiara has grown into a beautiful young lioness, she often gets praised and complements by everyone in the pride, she looks more like her mother but has both her mother and father's fur color are making it look a peachy color. She would begin her first hunt in 9 more months when she turns two years old. Lionesses who turn 2 years old will be able to have their first hunt and eventually join the hunting party. Lions who turn 2 years old will join the other males in the pride to help keep the kingdom safe by patrolling the borders.

She's now wiser and smarter and has been paying attention to her lessons. Kion looks more like his grandfather Mufasa and has a bright, red mane coming in. His hair tuft is longer on his head and is going down his neck. His scar still remained on his face. He is muscular just like Kopa but only a little bit taller than him due to the training he did with Zira and Baraka. Simba and Nala had another cub and this time, this cub was a girl. They named her Nuru.

Nuru looks more like Nala and somewhat like Sarabi. She has medium to dark cream fur with light blue eyes, creamy underbelly and muzzle, light brown tail tuft, a pink nose, and she has brown ear rims with a small hair tuft on her head. She's now 6 months old and is a happy and playful cub. Kion is twelve months old while Kopa and Kiara are fifteen months old. Making them a year and 3 months old and Kion is one year old. Nuru has a best friend and his name is Naba. Naba was born in the pride lands a week before Nuru and the duo had been together ever since they were smaller.

Naba is Kira's only cub and he was born a week before Nuru. He has a pale yellowish tan coat coming from both of his parents. He has a black tail tuft, hair tuft, and has light green eyes from his father. He has a black outlander nose and a white muzzle, paws, and underbelly.

Kovu, Vitani, Afua, Tiifu, Zuri, Besthe, Fuli, Bunga, and Ono are also teenagers as well. Kovu and Kiara had started to fall in love with each other and Kovu became the future King and has been getting many trainings from Simba. Kopa and Vitani fell in love just like Zuri and Afua fell in love with each other as well. But Tiifu has a crush on Kion and hasn't been asking him out yet due to her being nervous. She decided to talk to him at dusk before all of the lionesses return from their evening hunt. For some reason, Kion continues to disappear from the pride lands every day and this deeply had concerned her. She wanted to follow Kion to see what he's up to but decided not to because it'll only make him angrier.