1: A NEW SAGA UNLEAHES!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in Hyderabad with her parents....

Riddhima: Mom, today i might get late from office, so please don't call me time and again...

Sulekha: Fine! But if it gets late call your dad to pick you up, don't call any cab, i can't trust anyone!

Riddhima: Ok fine!

Sulekha: And also talk to your boss about the transfer they have given you and reject it..

Riddhima: Mom, we talked this through already right, if it is very important for me to go to Mumbai for work and also if i have better opportunities there, i will not reject it! But i need to talk to my boss about it, then only i can decide what to do..

Paritosh: That's like my girl! And remember, don't ever stop your dreams for our sake, even if they give you transfer to go to any place, you are free to go

Riddhima: Ok, i am getting late, BYE!

Riddhima leaves...

Sulekha: Paritosh! You said it so easily, as if you can live without her!

Paritosh: I can't live without her, but we as parents of a girl, we need to get used to this, because after marriage, she has to leave us anyway...

Sulekha: *teary eyed* You are right! 

Paritosh: I don't know why it is  said that only girls should leave their houses and go, but i am sure whoever said it, did not have a daughter...Anyway, i am leaving for work...

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in her office and talks to her boss..

Riddhima: Sir, can i get more details about the transfer, since it will be a huge shift for me, i just want to be sure about everything....

Sanjay: Yes sure Riddhima! You will be going to work in the main branch of EXPLORE Architects and Designers, its a huge office and as you already know that this company comes under the chain of THE MATHUR INDUSTRIES, and don't worry about the accommodation, until you work for the company, we will be funding your accommodation.... also the salary will be double than here!! And trust me going there, will boost your career opportunities! And they are in dire need of architects and designers, since a big project is coming up! 

Riddhima: That's really good, sir! So when do they want me there?

Sanjay: If you are ready, i can start arranging for your facilities, right away! And you can leave by tomorrow, they need the best people from our company!

Riddhima: Wow! That's really fast! Sure, i will leave tomorrow then, you can start arranging...

Sanjay: Good, then you don't have much work today, you can start clearing up your cabin and start packing!

Riddhima: *Laughs* Sure!

Riddhima tells goodbye to her friends and collegues and leaves the office....

Riddhima's pov: *on her way back* That was really fast! But i need good experience here, so that i can go to abroad! Or maybe who knows, i can get an opportunity there only! I am damn excited for this new start! I can finally, learn to live independently!

SCENE 3: In Mumbai...

A guy: I need this project, this is such a huge project! And all companies are lined up for this...

Rudra( assistant) : But Vansh Sir, we have way better projects than this one! Then why are you keen on getting this project?

Vansh: There are better projects than this, but i will be honest with you, I am selfish, i need to be at the top all the time! So, no matter its small or big, i will take the project, and everyone need to know who is the best and i am damn sure we have enough of staff who can handle 3 projects together i guess?!

Rudra: Yes boss!

Vansh: And i have heard that Mathur industries are also trying for this?!

Rudra: Yes sir!

Vansh: It will be good to compete with my dear old friend Kabir Mathur again! Like always Vansh Raisinghania will defeat Kabir Mathur!

Rudra: Sir, why are you always keen on defeating him?

Vansh: We share a history together, if time comes, you will know what was that!

SCENE 5: Riddhima comes back home..

Sulekha: You are home early? I thought you said, you will be late today?

Riddhima: Yes, but i had to do packing and..

Sulekha: So you took the transfer? When will you be leaving?

Riddhima: Yes, It was like a golden opportunity and i will be getting all the facilities funded by the company itself! Who will miss such an opportunity?

Sulekha: Don't try to divert! When are you supposed to leave?

Riddhima: Um...T..Tomorrow?

Sulekha: That soon? Why are they in such a hurry?

Riddhima: Mom, a big project is coming up and they want me to go and work on that!

Sulekha: So after that project is over, will you come back?

Paritosh: Come back whenever you want! Just don't forget to call everyday!

Riddhima: Thanks dad! Love you!

SCENE 6: Riddhima comes to Mumbai and is in the flat given by the company...

Riddhima's pov: They have given me a well furnished house! I don't need to buy anything, I have to only unpack the clothes! New beginnings! I have to give my best for this project, they have given me so much! *she makes tea for herself and reads the business magazine* My company is also mentioned here! Wow, in Mumbai our architect company, is second most ranked! But wait, who is the first? URBAN ZEN By RAISINGHANIA'S, Hmmm, must be a good company, *she reads on the article about Vansh's company* Oh, so just like our company, this Raisinghania's are almost in every business and till where i have read in all of them, Our company is 2nd and their's is 1st, must be a tough competition!

CONTINUE READING!