7

fxthimx1347 AYSHA_AD28 afiyafath5
AyshaRumina Dheenam mayaarayesha
AairaMeher2 Heeba962

✨Thank you so much guys ❤️

_________________

MADIYA AHMED KHAN'S POV:

One month later ✨

One of my relative from India passed away a week back so my parents and my siblings went to meet them.
Sarah already reached the college so there is still thirty more minutes to start my class.

It's now been one month he had joined our college as a professor,
As per the time everything changed, he distanced himself from me.
I tried to speak to him and ask him what's the matter but from the past one week he is ingnoring me.

I am tired of this feeling which is growing Inside me, not knowing how to describe it, I had never been in this situation before.
It's hurts to know that he is even not ready to tell me what's wrong.
While thinking all this I didn't realise a tear escaped my eyes, weeping it off I made my way towards the next bus stop.
I also got a marriage proposal a week back from the guy called Abdullah, he is my relative from my maternal side.

From my childhood till now he tried to molest me in all the possible ways.
I still remember the way he looks at me with his lust filled eyes,
No one knows about it except Sarah.

When my parents informed me about the proposal I immediately declined,
Thank God they didn't ask me about it after all they said it's my decision to take, he had called me once to threaten me that he'll come back in my life.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realise a cloth been pressed to my nose. I tried myself to be awake but soon the darkness covered my sight.

______________

ZAYYAN HUSSAIN MALIK'S POV:

I have alot meetings to attend today,
Ishan and qasif had already returned back from LA two weeks back.
My feeling's for madiya is now clear,
Yes I love madiya Ahmed Khan, except my brother and my two buddies no one know about it.

It's now been one week I am ingnoring her, because I came to know about the proposal, I know she doesn't feel the same way about me. But she could have just informed me about the proposal right?
I'll make her mine at any cost, if she is destined to me, and no one can take her away from me.
Ya Allah please for the first time I am asking something from you, i want her to love me as I do.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Aameen standing in front of me , glancing up at him he had fear in his eyes, he was about to say something when Jack's call interrupted him.
Jack Tyler is my bodyguard whom I hired for madiya, but why is he calling me now?
I received it only to sense a fear in Jack's voice which got me worried " what's up Jack?" I questioned " sir ma'am..." He paused taking a deep breath in, getting impatient I questioned back " what ma'am jack? "
"Sir ma'am got kidnapped" he said all in one breath, my eyes widened In shock.
Kidnapped? What the hell? I felt the anger taking the best of me and I shouted " what the hell are you saying Tyler? Where is madiya? I need her back in one hour otherwise I'll kill each and everyone if anything happens to her, is it clear Tyler?" I shouted anger lashing in my voice.

Taking my keys I Rushed out of my room along with Aameen.
"Aameen call Chase and tell him to track her phone, right now" I need to do something, where is she? Hope she is fine.
" Bhai calm down, nothing will happen to her. " I hope so, where are you my love? I need you please come back.

I won't leave the person who kidnapped her, they don't know who are they messing with,
Glancing at my phone screen Brayden's name pops up on my screen, Brayden?
Shock registered on my face knowing very will that Brayden is the one kidnapped her.

Receiving it I heard him chuckle" hey Malik, how are you doing?"
Not interested I questioned " where is she James? I won't spare you if anything happens to her" i threatened
" Are you trying to threaten me?" He questioned " I am not trying, I am threatening you"
"Calm down Malik, I have sent you an a address come there, and don't try to act smart" he said his voice serious
" I am warning you don't you dare touch her, she is mine, and If you do anything I'll make sure you will regret the day you were born" I warned " she is safe" with that he disconnected the call.

..................

AUTHOR'S NOTE ✨
Do vote comment and share

✨Keep reading
✨Keep smiling

Yours SHAMNA BINT ASHRAF ❤️