introduction.

author's note: if you like this story plz comment, favorite, and share. tell me what y'all think of it.
I hope u enjoy For You. :)

⚠️ J.K. Rowling has all rights to the Harry Potter franchise. ⚠️

disclaimer: I am in no way a writer, this is just for fun.

(students can apparate in and out of hogwarts)

TW READ!! the following book contains mature language, sexual scenes, abuse and gore. Read at your own risk.

Introduction

"What, the fuck."

The drapes shifted slightly as the gust of the wind swarmed through the open window. In the corners of the room lay the beds of Hermione and Lavender who were sleeping peacefully, but I, on the other hand, was far from peace.

It was another restless night in the dorm. My mind racing as I lay in bed. The room was dark, and exceptionally silent aside from the grandfather clock that ticked from across the room. My mind began to drift.

I found myself tracking every minute of every hour. Hoping that if time continued to go by, maybe this feeling would too. Maybe if I just lied  here and ignored everything around me maybe it would all just disappear.

He was a Slytherin, an absolute toad. He was poisonous, and rude, and selfish, and cocky, and arrogant.

And I knew better.

I knew not to fuck around with him. But it seems as though I was craving his touch more than I did anything else.