Ch101 - Where are you touching?

Given how obvious his straying gaze was, Liang Chuhan asked: "Is xuezhang trying to find someone?"

She exposed his preoccupation with one sentence. Liao Su laughed, saying, "Where's Xiao Linzi?"

Once Liang Chulin was mentioned, a slight smile appeared on Liang Chuhan's face. "You're looking for him? He's not there."

She left her words partially complete as she let out a low chuckle.

Despite giving the square array formed by the boys in the Liberal Arts College a few sweeping glances, You Liangxing did not manage to find a shadow of Liang Chulin, and the same could evidently be said for Kang Shengzhe as well.

"Hm? That's strange, that's strange, where is he?" Liao Su muttered before he noticed a glint of amusement flashing past Liang Chuhan's eyes. Then, he came to a realization, "No way, was Xiao Linzi separated?"

Liang Chuhan nodded and You Liangxing immediately understood as well. After the military training entered the formal stage, all of the square arrays had to go through a reorganization, and the basis for the new formations was one simple and rough word: Height.

And if height was the criteria, it was of no surprise that Liang Chulin was distributed elsewhere.

"Ah, no wonder. I almost forgot about this. Which square array is Xiao Linzi in then? Also K, Kang Shengzhe, I don't see Kang Shengzhe either."

He did not know if he should applaud Liao Su for remembering Kang Shengzhe's name. You Liangxing patiently waited for the answer but the topic seemed to have greatly amused Liang Chuhan, such that she made this suggestion instead: "Would you like to try and find them yourself?"

Since Liang Chuhan put it that way, it was evident that they were not sorted into ordinary places. Resolute, Liao Su said: "Sure." Then, he tugged You Liangxing away as he said, "Let's go and take a look around, Brother Liang."

Since they said they were going to find them, they went for it but it was inconvenient for Liang Chuhan because she still had a job to do. Hence, while borrowing the high-sounding reason of having to conduct inspections, You Liangxing and Liao Su did a full inspection of all the boys' square array. While others assumed that they were being dedicated, they did not know that Liao Su was treating it as a treasure hunt and he was wearing a face of excitement from beginning to end.

However, ten minutes later, Liao Su gradually showed some disappointment. "They're not around, we've gone through everything once."

With height being the standard, You Liangxing and Liao Su had already carefully searched the boys with the lowest height but it had yielded no results. Thus, You Liangxing suggested, "Could he be at the girls' side?"

Liao Su: "... No way, right? Being at the girls' section is too..."

His words came to a halt and Liao Su's face became rigid as he snapped towards the other direction. Since the pair's bitter searching did not yield any results, they had to go to the girls' section to check. After taking a few steps towards the square array formed out of people with around the 1.6 metre mark, they managed to find Liang Chulin in the first row.

Not only was his taut face dark, his expression was also as black as the bottom of the pot.

It was no surprise that he was akin to a deflated airbag; a square array consisted of two hundred people and he was the only boy amongst one hundred and ninety-nine girls. If it was changed to anyone else, their psychological bearing would face total collapse.

"Holy shit, he's really there... Ahahahahahaha, hahahahaha!!!"

Liao Su was basically wheezing from his laughter. On the other hand, Liang Chulin, who had been standing in military position, had his attention drawn to the laughter and he suddenly saw You Liangxing's bright eyes. He looked away and sucked in a breath before making a suffocated noise through his nasal cavity.