Chapter 20

Hi guys, another chapter for you ♥️♥️

~Victoria's POV

I sit up and stretch my arms to the ceiling, cracking a few bones in the process. I yawn loudly as I look around my room

A deep chuckle startles me. I gasp and turn to see Xavior with his arms behind his head, looking at me with an amused expression. I have completly forgotten that Xavior had spent the night.

I laugh to cover my embarrassment and bury my face in my hands, I hear Xavior's voice over my groans. "So this is what you look like in the morning when I'm not here?" he says laughing.

I try to hit his chest, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards his him. He begins running his hands through my hair creating an atmosphere that is very calming and peaceful.

He takes his other hand and brings my leg up so that it hangs on his waist. He then begins massaging the my thigh and moves his hand up to my butt. "Xavior, stop." I swat his hand away

I move off of him so that I can take a shower. "Where do you think you're going?" I hear Xavior's deep voice speak to me. "I'm going to take a shower. Duh" I say rolling my eyes and continue my journey to the bathroom.

Before I could shut the door, Xavior pushes me in and locks the door behind him. I give him an 'are you serious' look. He leans on the door causing his muscles to show through his shirt.

I cross my arms over my chest to make a strong statement. "Can you please leave, I want to take a shower." I say bluntly. He does not move from his spot, instead he stares at me with a blank emotion. "No" he says in a monotone voice.

I stand shocked at his blunt reply, but nevertheless he moves and turns on the faucet and starts removing his clothes. Oh maybe he wanted to use the shower first. I think to myself and I make my way to the door.

As I am about to open the door I feel Xavior push the door shut and locking it from behind me. I release a breath of annoyance before turning around to smack some common sense into his brain.

I turn around only to be directly face to face with Xavior caging me between his arms. The whole plan of knocking some common sense has left the building as the words cannot come out of my mouth.

Xavior looks at me with such intensity that it's almost suffocating, and the mist from the warm water is not helping either. "Shower with me." Xavior says. Before I can protest he speaks up first. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

Not wanting to cause any more trouble, I silently start removing my clothes while Xavior watches me. I plan on giving him the silent treatment so that he can see how angry I am.

Once everything is off, I ignore Xavior's gaze and make my way to the shower. Xavior tries to help me up but I ignore his hand and get in myself. He sighs and climbs in behind me.

I stand under the warm water, relaxing as the droplets hits my skin repeatedly. Xavior moves my hair to the side and lowers his head to kiss my neck but I move away. "Don't touch me." I say in a angry manner. I can tell Xavior is shocked by the way he moves away from me suddenly

"What's going on? Why are you so angry at me?" he asks. I ignore him and begin to scrub myself. When I'm done, I move around Xavior to get out of the shower, but Xavior grabs me by my waist and pulls me towards him for a hug.

My breast knocks against his chest and I wrap my arms around his neck to stop me from slipping. Xavior holds me up by my waist still hugging me tightly.

All that anger from minutes ago starts to disappear as he still continues to hold me tightly. "Baby I'm sorry that I made you upset. Please forgive me" he says with his head buried in my neck. I sigh in pleasure as he begins to kiss my sweet spot.